Probably going to get some flak for this...

DLDeath

But can DE make Eidolon shards as part of market place.  I have no interest in ever fighting an Eidolon and would like to buy the resource like some of the other resources already available in the marketplace.  They already stuff that's farmable on the market place.  So why not Eidolon shards and maybe even some fish since that's another thing I find extremely boring.  Again it's only my wishful thinking and doubt this will ever happen.  If I can buy Eidolon shards from players I would just to save time.

fish parts are part of trading i think?  as for eidolons. consider them bosses. their parts will become tradable when regular boss drops become tradable. at least ya can buy/sell the arcanes.....

if you meant market as in for platinum like how you can buy resources with platinum... i honestly dont know what to think of that. on one hand i'd say "why not" but on the other hand its kinda counter-intuitive to keeping people in the game.

anyways. im going to bet on DE not doing this. so in the meantime. one tridolon hunt can net you 5 shards. they're the regular kind so you dont have to farm them over and over again. bring something like a chroma with lanka, vectis or rubico prime and let the rest of your squad handle the shields.

by the way, why if i may ask do you not want to do eidolons?

41 minutes ago, DLDeath said:

But can DE make Eidolon shards as part of market place.  I have no interest in ever fighting an Eidolon and would like to buy the resource like some of the other resources already available in the marketplace.  They already stuff that's farmable on the market place.  So why not Eidolon shards and maybe even some fish since that's another thing I find extremely boring.  Again it's only my wishful thinking and doubt this will ever happen.  If I can buy Eidolon shards from players I would just to save time.

if they are going to add it, it would proly be to the quills... also you can buy the parts of fishes from fisher hai-luk under today's special, that is aside from scales and fish oil, plus fishes are tradable... wish the same could have been said for eidolon shards

I was thinking about this last night in the moments where I was still awake at 4am not able to fall asleep.

I would prefer the option to buy Eidolon shards. Not necessarily from other players, but with Ostron standing or Quill standing (assuming we could do this as rank 1 or 2 with the Quills). I would even give another option of alerts. Like Nitain is 4 times? or whatever a day. I would gladly do that with shards. Even if it was Cetus bounties, and not so unobtainable like the rare drops from bounties (Still haven't got Twirling Spire to drop 😡 ) I never see this happening though. DE keeps trying to push the whole concept of Eidolons and I guess the new sword is the newest attempt.

I'm like you though. Have not fought an Eidolon and I have zero interest in doing so. I would rather farm 1000 intact sentient cores from Vomvalysts than go after a single Eidolon.

10 minutes ago, HellVOps said:

"I have no interest in ever fighting an Eidolon", can you elaborate on that as to why? no time perhaps?

if it's no surprise people don't like playing POE, i been playing since 2014 and i've only touched Eidolons like 4 times, same with my Veteran friends, trust me i wouldn't touch POE content even when paid, it's dead boring none of my friends play it.

i'd rather quit the game in general as i don't play Warframe that much, rather than been forced to grind content available in POE, if DE ever does so i'll just uninstall and go on with another game

Edited by NightElve

22 minutes ago, NightElve said:

if it's no surprise people don't like playing POE, i been playing since 2014 and i've only touched Eidolons like 4 times, same with my Veteran friends, trust me i wouldn't touch POE content even when paid, it's dead boring none of my friends play it.

Well each to his own, I can stomach archwing while some people won't get near it, same here with PoE. 

Another example is the old raids, I never touched them while for others it was their "fun", you can't please everyone. I do agree that they need to add a middle ground for those like OP that just don't wish to do Eidolons.

To each their own but IMO it doesnt make much sense to lock yourself out of content only to ask to pay for said content.

This happened all the time with all resources that arent market available. DE wants you to play their game and not buy it.(most of it)

Either ask nicely to get carried for 5 terry captures or you dont use the new weapon. Fish and ores from cetus are tradeable so theres a solution.

And also this seems more like feedback and its invoking the spirit of certain monkey.

1 hour ago, NightElve said:

I "touched" the Teralyst four times in an hour last night. Should have been more, but you know how public matches are. One guy was a Chroma trying to do 6.

You don't like it, and that's fine. Doesn't mean that others don't enjoy them. If anything your low number of runs and your friends not going on Eidolon hunts suggests an unfamiliarity with the content and the people who do. Nobody says you have to do it, but that doesn't mean that we aren't having a blast lining them up and knocking them down. 😁