Archwing Pursuit can suck my zaw

FallenDemonX

Seriously, the only thing stopping me from completing the star chart is this asinine one off mision nobody cares about. Maybe if archwing progression didnt suck major ass I would bother, but as of now its so annoying to do anything for archwing that it feels like I am just being forced to do S#&$ty content, so I can to do SOME MORE S#&$ty content just to have a shot at arbitartions.

Look, I get it. "Its Warframe, its grindy" "Arbitrations are end game stuff" and all that jazz. I love DE, but their priorities are not in line at all.

Edit: I´ve been seeing similar posts and looking at the comments its seems I have to be more clear. 

What I am trying to say is: I dont mind going through loops to get to my goal. I finishing farming Ivara a few days ago and it was the most accomplished I have ever felt in this game so far. However, that required me to play through GOOD content, with actual both in-game and personal progression, not half-baked, unintuitive nonsense. If DE wants people to complete the chart, fine, but make it REASONABLE. 

Edited by FallenDemonX

yes. archwing pursuit is the worst of the archwing modes. even I think so. and I like archwing. anyways, use experimental flight, bring itzal and equip zephyr as your warframe, allong with a sprint speed aura. then practice for a bit. eventually you should be able to do it.

I'll be honest. My friends and I tried it, we're terrible in our level 20 odonata. My goodness! 

Then I tried to find a party when my gear was 30, I was not great, but some guy joined, cleared and left party right before end. I think he just joins parties to clear for newbies because my friends reported similar experiences that day lol.

I think with fluctus I'd do much better now, imperator is just garbage. 

I have to say though that pursuit and jordas really taught me how to play archwing way better. 

Nothing makes people as bitter as having to do archwing for something. Railjack will be hilarity in the forums. 

Hyperion Thrusters? 

42 minutes ago, DeaHamlet said:

I'll be honest. My friends and I tried it, we're terrible in our level 20 odonata. My goodness! 

See that's part of the problem, people are going into a mission with gear that really isn't up to the task. In fairness the starter AW gear is kinda terrible. Even when you level it and get it modded. Generally my advice to people with regards to AW is get your Odenata to 30 and blow it out your ships arilock, replace with literally any other AW. 

42 minutes ago, DeaHamlet said:

Then I tried to find a party when my gear was 30, I was not great, but some guy joined, cleared and left party right before end. I think he just joins parties to clear for newbies because my friends reported similar experiences that day lol.

That's also part of the problem, people enabling. Which is one of the reasons AW never really gains any traction, people get carried and don't ever really have to go back and do it for themselves. 

My experience and probably the reason I actually enjoy AW was that because there was no one to carry me and I wanted Atlus.... I had to play AW, I had to improve my gear and eventually I had to solo the Jordas Golem.... a bunch. Got Atlas..... never really used him .... lol 

Consequently the reason I started playing Titania after I'd initially written her off and ended up absoloutly loving her. 

Tho in fairness I also feel that the whole "complete the whole starchart" thing is super arbitrary and has little to nothing to do with anyones "readiness" to run Arbitration Missions. And I've had my Starchart 100% cleared for months now. The only reason I think DE added it was to placate the elitists who keep screeching for special content "just for the vets". 

1 minute ago, Oreades said:

Hyperion Thrusters? 

See that's part of the problem, people are going into a mission with gear that really isn't up to the task. In fairness the starter AW gear is kinda terrible. Even when you level it and get it modded. Generally my advice to people with regards to AW is get your Odenata to 30 and blow it out your ships arilock, replace with literally any other AW. 

That's also part of the problem, people enabling. Which is one of the reasons AW never really gains any traction, people get carried and don't ever really have to go back and do it for themselves. 

My experience and probably the reason I actually enjoy AW was that because there was no one to carry me and I wanted Atlus.... I had to play AW, I had to improve my gear and eventually I had to solo the Jordas Golem.... a bunch. Got Atlas..... never really used him .... lol 

Consequently the reason I started playing Titania after I'd initially written her off and ended up absoloutly loving her. 

Tho in fairness I also feel that the whole "complete the whole starchart" thing is super arbitrary and has little to nothing to do with anyones "readiness" to run Arbitration Missions. And I've had my Starchart 100% cleared for months now. The only reason I think DE added it was to placate the elitists who keep screeching for special content "just for the vets". 

Nobody to carry for jordas so we farmed that the hard way. 

I now have plenty of archwing equipment and nobody has to carry me ever again. 

Pursuit is bad with starter gear because the longer you take, the more chances for the ship to glitch into an asteroid. Happened each time. Jordas takes a while but if you play smart, you can beat it even with imperator and odonata... And stay alive. I can't say the same for pursuit. 

I don't like to carry but I'm not about to just not attack things. 

I'm not sure letting players bang their heads solo against pursuit will endear anyone to archwing. AW controls are still awful and only not the worst because of sharkwing. 

22 minutes ago, DeaHamlet said:

I'm not sure letting players bang their heads solo against pursuit will endear anyone to archwing. AW controls are still awful and only not the worst because of sharkwing. 

I couldn't stand the Experimental controls but the standard controls are fine IMO. I actually hate Skywing more than I hate Sharkwing but mostly because of a control issue that has persisted since PoE launched where in which Sprint Toggle locks you out of the ability to stop because S stops doing anything when Sprint Toggle is toggeld on. 

Which actually reminds me I should totally see if they fixed that in the Mainline. 

Edit: Nope still freakin' broken~

Edited by Oreades