Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gear wheel insert tab(?) between slots.

Oreades

One thing I've noticed with the Gear wheel (not a super huge thing) is that when an item is removed it collapses down, which does make sense. However there is no way to insert a n item somewhere in the center of the wheel and have it push everything beyond that point one slot out. At least none that I have found/noticed. 

Which can lead to situations where if you want to add one item you need to manually shift everything beyond that item or drop just drop the item you replaced at the end of the wheel, I guess spiral now? It really only effects the first 10(?) assignable slots since most anything you add to the wheel after that is usually a "press X to interact" item and it really doesn't matter where they are.

Anyhow it just seems like it would be a nice addition to the interface. Who knows it might even lead to the drag/drop style functionality I've craved for the loadouts for so long.  Super Kudos for making the loadout menu longer btw :)  

Edited by Oreades

9 minutes ago, Oreades said:

One thing I've noticed with the Gear wheel (not a super huge thing) is that when an item is removed it collapses down, which does make sense. However there is no way to insert a n item somewhere in the center of the wheel and have it push everything beyond that point one slot out. At least none that I have found/noticed. 

Which can lead to situations where if you want to add one item you need to manually shift everything beyond that item or drop just drop the item you replaced at the end of the wheel, I guess spiral now? It really only effects the first 10(?) assignable slots since most anything you add to the wheel after that is usually a "press X to interact" item and it really doesn't matter where they are.

Anyhow it just seems like it would be a nice addition to the interface. Who knows it might even lead to the drag/drop style functionality I've craved for the loadouts for so long.  Super Kudos for making the loadout menu longer btw 🙂

We need slots sorting function (just like for ABC been added).

I also have issues with this problem. With the previous gear wheel, I hotkey'd all 12 slots. I'd like for that to remain the same, but when there is an empty slot due to an error like trying to equip 2 dragon keys, it collapses the wheel so everything is shifted over one. I would like it if it was left empty, you could add an empty slot, or the collapse only occurred for all items beyond the initial 12.

19 hours ago, DeathshotSE said:

I also have issues with this problem. With the previous gear wheel, I hotkey'd all 12 slots. I'd like for that to remain the same, but when there is an empty slot due to an error like trying to equip 2 dragon keys, it collapses the wheel so everything is shifted over one. I would like it if it was left empty, you could add an empty slot, or the collapse only occurred for all items beyond the initial 12.

Reorganize it the way where replaceables (dragon keys and such) are always at the end. So more "fixed" ones not crumble it's sequence in process.