Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paracesis Capacity bug

Zerothane

Dear DE

Whilst placing mods onto my Paracesis i have realized a bug to do with its capacity the new weapon its self has 90 cap which is nice, there is a issue though which would be that the weapon its self once it reaches max normal cap of the weapons turn off the effects of the 1st mod if its a little bit over but if its over the value of the other mods it turns others off to.

unless this is to do with the forma idea that you implicated into the weapon this might be a bug that needs fixing due to the new capacity you have given to the weapon.

Meany thanks

Zerothane

guys forma the weapon 5 times and then max it out. DE didn't put any cut-offs to it's above lvl 30 gimmic with forma. So the weapon is telling you you have the capacity of a rank 40 weapon and you mod to your heart's content. What it's not telling you is that rank 40 is only achievable after the 5th forma and every mod capacity past 30 you use (60 with potato) will start nuking mods. Get 5 forma in, max it and then everything will work just fine. I've done it and all my mods work just fine.

I'm copy pasting this on all similar bug reports hoping more people see it.