Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PC Member?

(PSN)ShmokinJay

Question

Hey Tennos,

i´ve written a ticket regarding this issue a week ago, but it seems support is pretty busy at the Moment.

My Username says (PS4)ShmokinJay, but below it says "PC Member". Therefore i can´t post Questions in the PS4 Section. Do any of you have an idea how to fix that? I didn´t find anything in my profile settings.

7 answers to this question

On 2018-10-13 at 6:56 PM, (PS4)ShmokinJay said:

Hey Tennos,

i´ve written a ticket regarding this issue a week ago, but it seems support is pretty busy at the Moment.

My Username says (PS4)ShmokinJay, but below it says "PC Member". Therefore i can´t post Questions in the PS4 Section. Do any of you have an idea how to fix that? I didn´t find anything in my profile settings.

Same, 1 mounth and we have yet this problem? Why admin don't reply?

On 2018-10-18 at 7:11 AM, (PS4)ShmokinJay said:

Does nobody have an idea?

1 minute ago, (PS4)Menego_Maistro said:

Same, 1 mounth and we have yet this problem? Why admin don't reply?

Support is the only one who can really address this. 

That being said, I HIGHLY recommend go to your ticket and checking on the status. Sometimes they send out emails requesting more information and are waiting on your reply. So verify there if the ticket is showing as 'New' or another status.

Also check your inbox and spam box for any emails from them! Should be able to search the name Warframe in both boxes to find any emails from them.

Hope this helps!

28 minutes ago, Zyneris said:

Support is the only one who can really address this. 

That being said, I HIGHLY recommend go to your ticket and checking on the status. Sometimes they send out emails requesting more information and are waiting on your reply. So verify there if the ticket is showing as 'New' or another status.

Also check your inbox and spam box for any emails from them! Should be able to search the name Warframe in both boxes to find any emails from them.

Hope this helps!

Thank you for the answer but this is a global problem in the forum, ps4 and xbox members have same problem, why do i have to open a ticket? Is this a problem that the admin don't want to resolve with a global fix? I had already opened a ticket but this situation have no sense, and have no sense that my cashe's browser is giving this problem, it s a problem of ps4/xbox account and how it's registered in the your forum. There is an official answer? Thank you for your interest

On 2018-10-13 at 6:56 PM, (PS4)ShmokinJay said:

Hey Tennos,

Hey tenno, only from today and after the forum update you have the solution: forum logout, clear browser cache, forum login. Now finally i m psn member 😉