Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get Reimbursed for the Archwing Launcher Charges we have ?

DongInDaWrong

6 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

Congrats on Building as many as you could before the Update JUST so you could make a post like this.

PoE has been out since a year.. and I probably had like 3k charges at some point

I would have even less charges if not for the operator bug which was like a month ago...

I dont know how you move around the plains dude.. probably with Volt .. but you do u.. 

1 minute ago, --CdG.AnorectalAbolisher said:

PoE has been out since a year.. and I probably had like 3k charges at some point

I would have even less charges if not for the operator bug which was like a month ago...

I dont know how you move around the plains dude.. probably with Volt .. but you do u.. 

This is clearly not a normal amount of Charges to have built at one time. Regardless, DE has all your account info so they'd know if you in fact didn't Build them all recently and had them built/stocked up for over a year's time. If you're telling the truth, you're telling the truth. If you're not, DE already knows, and also knows not to take your post at all seriously.

Likely, they'll refund them the same way they did with Raid Keys, so don't worry about it.

10 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

They were useless from the beginning. You could summon them while in Operator mode which made them free

That bug was only well-known like a month ago maybe??  I dont know if it always worked for you since day 1.. and if so why you kept it a secret 

9 minutes ago, Tangent-Valley said:

This is clearly not a normal amount of Charges to have built at one time. Regardless, DE has all your account info so they'd know if you in fact didn't Build them all recently and had them built/stocked up for over a year's time. If you're telling the truth, you're telling the truth. If you're not, DE already knows, and also knows not to take your post at all seriously.

Likely, they'll refund them the same way they did with Raid Keys, so don't worry about it.

I stopped building them after they announced they gonna make it infinite.... which was like September..
Even then I already had like 2.3k launchers... 
I mean it only takes 30mins to build them and its batch of 50..

So while 2k seem much... I've only built them..   40ish times