Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva in Arbitration

TheDracoLIch

Saw this suggested on steam and figured Ied suggest the same here 

Kuva is currently much slower to grind than endo and is currently usable in endless amounts where many people can and have run out of use for endo "this will become much more prevalent with this new mode" kuva is used by mid to late game players exactly what arbitration seems to be made to cater to adding a sizable kuva drop as a additional possible reward would make for a nica alternative reward and make the currently very repetitive kuva farm methods a bit more diverse. 

Whats your opinion?

I think it would be nice to have Kuva in Arbitrations, but in the grand scheme of things, I feel the Arbiters of Hexis vendor needs more items to give players a reason to grind this new mode. The Stratos Emblem idea discussed during the early development of this system was a great idea and it is disappointing that it was scrapped.

Something like 10k as a rotation C reward would be enough reason to farm these alerts imo.

4 minutes ago, Voltage said:

I think it would be nice to have Kuva in Arbitrations, but in the grand scheme of things, I feel the Arbiters of Hexis vendor needs more items to give players a reason to grind this new mode. The Stratos Emblem idea discussed during the early development of this system was a great idea and it is disappointing that it was scrapped.

I'm sure they'll add new stuff to the vendor If the alerts become popular 

its the endless mode with a  challenge I always wanted the rewards are nice don't get me wrong but mixing it with kuva just servers to a slow the total uselessness of endo "which does happen and becomes a reality for a lot of late-game players VS kuva which will literally never be useless and has a very high sink atm even in b and c rot as say a 33% chance? would be a very nice break from the current farming methods that are very repetitive

SIDE NOTE: Heard a great suggestion for warframe head/helmet statues as a decoration reward for this mode opinions?

1 hour ago, (PS4)WeeMalk5 said:

One consideration is that there are players that do not use rivens and have no use for kuva.

totally true though I feel a majority do or want to but have been off-put by the high grind/cost associated with rivens at the moment 100% it shouldn't replace endo but as a part of the reward system it could be good and maybe encourage people who haven't used rivens much to give them another try? who knows

1 hour ago, (PS4)WeeMalk5 said:

One consideration is that there are players that do not use rivens and have no use for kuva.

They can reroll rivens, sell them and buy all the sculpture they want. They can buy a lifetime supply of endo If they hit the jackpot stat that can sell 10k+ 

Edited by -AiLuoLi-

Nope, endless kuva+ resource login doublers makes kuva rewards really pointless. 

Plus not everyone uses rivens, unless kuva can be applied elsewhere its not a great reward to put in a reward table versus endo where everyone will need it. I personally use rivens....but endless kuva has been more then sufficent for my needs, in generally in a surplus more often then not anyways. 

Edited by (XB1)Cram Duachim

would be a good move, kuva survival is hella boring. at least the arbitrations would take you to various maps. other than the survival i only do the floods and they arent too common.. and with my runs the normal kuva and the survival are nearly identical for rewards, but switching missions and load times not considered so survival is better.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)Cram Duachim said:

Nope, endless kuva+ resource login doublers makes kuva rewards really pointless. 

Plus not everyone uses rivens, unless kuva can be applied elsewhere its not a great reward to put in a reward table versus endo where everyone will need it. I personally use rivens....but endless kuva has been more then sufficent for my needs, in generally in a surplus more often then not anyways. 

So are you saying you got god rolls on all your rivens and the ones you sold for high platinum? Let alone having rivens for all your good weapons, even Detron and Sarpa and the like. Because if not, your argument falls short. Endo becomes useless way before kuva unless you have the kind of luck that would grant you two lottery jackpots IRL.

Sure you can buy booster with the sold max rank mods to farm kuva but there's a limit of how much endo people buy through mods and the prices will drop when endo is more readily available.

And a big portion of players won't get kuva boosters from login rewards for a long time. I'm on 170 days, 2 and half years more of daily logins for me for those evergreen rewards. If this game would only cater to veterans who already have everything it would die financially since they don't buy much compared to new players, especially buy platinum. Because of the way platinum is spent in this game DE needs new players, veterans only buy one resource booster and rush new stuff with platinum and that's it. Consider all the stuff new players buy. That why you gotta think of the new players too.

Edited by BoarWarrior

1 hour ago, BoarWarrior said:

So are you saying you got god rolls on all your rivens and the ones you sold for high platinum? Let alone having rivens for all your good weapons, even Detron and Sarpa and the like. Because if not, your argument falls short. Endo becomes useless way before kuva unless you have the kind of luck that would grant you two lottery jackpots IRL.

Sure you can buy booster with the sold max rank mods to farm kuva but there's a limit of how much endo people buy through mods and the prices will drop when endo is more readily available.

And a big portion of players won't get kuva boosters from login rewards for a long time. I'm on 170 days, 2 and half years more of daily logins for me for those evergreen rewards. If this game would only cater to veterans who already have everything it would die financially since they don't buy much compared to new players, especially buy platinum. Because of the way platinum is spent in this game DE needs new players, veterans only buy one resource booster and rush new stuff with platinum and that's it. Consider all the stuff new players buy. That why you gotta think of the new players too.

Ive made out quite alright with my rivens i have 19 right now, most are in use with my personal arsenal but ive got high offers on em (like to check prices regularly, I have two Rubico rivens valued at 2.5k if i were to sell em) 

I havent needed an overly huge ammount of kuva, only farmed it when needed, thats it. 

I get what your saying but a resource that can be farmed like Kuva, Shouldnt be a reward where there can be other rewards more worthwhile to be had. I see your points and I see where they do have some merit but Id rather have something more valuable in a reward table vs something I can put 20-30 minutes of time into and have an equal or more Kuva then given as a reward.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Cram Duachim said:

Ive made out quite alright with my rivens i have 19 right now, most are in use with my personal arsenal but ive got high offers on em (like to check prices regularly, I have two Rubico rivens valued at 2.5k if i were to sell em) 

I havent needed an overly huge ammount of kuva, only farmed it when needed, thats it. 

I get what your saying but a resource that can be farmed like Kuva, Shouldnt be a reward where there can be other rewards more worthwhile to be had. I see your points and I see where they do have some merit but Id rather have something more valuable in a reward table vs something I can put 20-30 minutes of time into and have an equal or more Kuva then given as a reward.

I see what your saying ignoring the possibility of other rewards subbing a small amount of existing endo rewards "I got 6k worth of endo in 40 min XD " for another very hard/grindy resource seems fair also your last statement feels preemptive you say you can have as much as this would give in 20-30 min? they were very generous with endo gain in this mode so the whole point of this more "endgame" survival is rewards to match whos to say how much it could give.

once a riven hits the kuva cost cap it takes 1 hour with boosters to squeeze 3 rolls "4 if your super lucky with smeeta" very offputting when some can take over 100 "I have rolled that much many times for plat profit" so if a possible kuva wave reward was added in a amount proportionate to the high arbitration rewards It would be highly appreciated again not talking about replacing all all or even most endo rewards just 25 maybe 33%? even if its only on b and c waves or such 

I don't disagree,... 

I'm very particular about the "run out of use" For endo,  I really hope you have every obtainable mod maxed out. 

This being said,  the difference between quick meta and absolute min maxing is a very fine line. 

Guarantee the most op building would be a Provoke(mod) Chroma. What I call a crippled god.  Intentionally downing for an additional 200% damage. All secondary become better than primary at this point. 

Not that I wouldn't mind the kuva....  What if you required at least 95% of all mod levels to receive kuva rewards? 

Edited by Squeekly