Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Zaw's? can this be an option?

SoulriderPrime

Probably because most Zaw strikes are multi-functional in that they can be used for a one-handed zaw, or a two-handed zaw. I.e. Balla strikes are for both Daggers and Staffs, Plague Kripath is for Polearms and Rapiers, Sepfahn is for Nikanas and Staffs, etc.

What other kind of currently-implemented weapon type would a dual-strike type zaw turn into? How would you stick both of those strikes onto a single grip to make a two-handed weapon out of them?

• 2 years later...
Am 13.10.2018 um 23:25 schrieb Axio.:

Probably because most Zaw strikes are multi-functional in that they can be used for a one-handed zaw, or a two-handed zaw. I.e. Balla strikes are for both Daggers and Staffs, Plague Kripath is for Polearms and Rapiers, Sepfahn is for Nikanas and Staffs, etc.

What other kind of currently-implemented weapon type would a dual-strike type zaw turn into? How would you stick both of those strikes onto a single grip to make a two-handed weapon out of them?

I know I'm late.

Couldn't they put in an option for a few weapon types, that if you have 2 identical Zaw weapons, you can fuse them to a Dual weapon? Like just adding that option for one-handed swords, daggers and machetes?

I mean it works similar for some weapons like the Dual Kamas.

Edited by (PSN)Jerome12390