Jump to content

[Suggestion] Add Operator Presets to loadouts and focus school to presets


data54
 Share

Recommended Posts

While it's nice that we can now make presets for our operator appearances you currently have to be on your ship in order to swap which one you're using, and the presets only apply to the appearance and not the focus school.  It would be nice if the primary focus school could also be linked to the preset and then you had the option in your warframe loadout to select which preset you want to use (or switch it to something similar to how the archwing equipment is managed). I suspect that similar to me most players spend 95% of the normal game running Zenurik and the other 5% Madurai while eidolon hunting, which requires you leave cetus and go all the way back to your ship to change out your focus school for the 50 minute interval that you can hunt the eidolon and then switch back after you complete your runs, meaning you have to go through 4 loading screens before you can continue on murdering grineer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...