Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe appearance reset to standert after loging in

CyborgWH

I don´t know if anybody else has this issue but whenever I log back into the game the appearance of all my Warframes is reset and half of my colores in my favorite tab are gone. I hope that DE will see this because it is very annoying to recolor my Warframe every time only to have to recolor it again when I log back in.

Edited by NEROGO

After last update i have the same problem. At once some warframe colors (not all, only frame colors, accessories,tenno etc wasn't changed) change to default, sigils change their position and maybe i blind, but color become more bright. Help only relog. And after relog, problem was again. Thread must be in technical forum. Wait answer before send ticket to support.

Yeah this is pretty annoying. Relogging fixes the reset colors on my Warframes and weapons, but NOT the Favorites. Every damn time I want to play, I have to login once, close the game, and relaunch. And I either have to sit there for several minutes readding my Favorite colors, or just deal with the fact that they're going to get erased again.

19 hours ago, so_many_watermelons said:

Yeah this is pretty annoying. Relogging fixes the reset colors on my Warframes and weapons, but NOT the Favorites. Every damn time I want to play, I have to login once, close the game, and relaunch. And I either have to sit there for several minutes readding my Favorite colors, or just deal with the fact that they're going to get erased again.

Yep, this exactly, sigil placements and their other variables also seem to reset (randomize?)

Edited by Chronozilla