Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.7.2: The Reward-Ening.

[DE]Rebecca

have to say this to you warframe get the dam news out better i never knew you could get the dam strun and none of my friends did... bad soo bad

just wanted to let you know warframe u lost 1 of ur members... wont play the game again cus i might lose a gun again i have paid alot on this game and i would like the gun if not i will quit might sound like a baby but you should have it in bigger text or more clearly...

The rewards were in the initial posting, so no excuse for not knowing. Did you get the 20 minutes in a Survival Alert mission? If yes, you will get the gun, if no, then you won't. Again, this was all explained in the first post when the Survival Alert mission event started.

have to say this to you warframe get the dam news out better i never knew you could get the dam strun and none of my friends did... bad soo bad

just wanted to let you know warframe u lost 1 of ur members... wont play the game again cus i might lose a gun again i have paid alot on this game and i would like the gun if not i will quit might sound like a baby but you should have it in bigger text or more clearly...

Are you kidding?

They've been talking about the Strun Wraith since last week, and had ALL the information you needed for the event AND the rewards pertaining to the event in a News and Announcements thread that's been up since Friday: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/100322-survival-weekend/

Not to mention all the threads talking about the event as well as Strun Wraith during the course of this weekend.

Don't you dare sit there and blame DE for your negligence in checking the forums you JUST posted on. And don't let the door hit you. The Lotus doesn't enjoy having crap stains on it.

Yeah seriously, how did you miss the news? The very first thread about this told us the rewardss (on the first day of the event, not the day before where DE previewed the event). They listed all the rewards and what you had to do to get them. Even if you didn't know, 20 minutes was super easy to do even with only 2 people (ok, with mostly leveled gear), or super easy with 4 people with whatever gear.

So if you're angry at anyone, you should be angry at yourself for not reading better. If you're quitting, enjoy going through life blaming others for your own faults.

The rewards were in the initial posting, so no excuse for not knowing. Did you get the 20 minutes in a Survival Alert mission? If yes, you will get the gun, if no, then you won't. Again, this was all explained in the first post when the Survival Alert mission event started.

are you dum? i just joined the game 1 week ago and i did check the post did not see anything about it and not all of us look at the forums post it in the launcher or in the game that you can get a reward or dont have any events...!

are you dum? i just joined the game 1 week ago and i did check the post did not see anything about it and not all of us look at the forums post it in the launcher or in the game that you can get a reward or dont have any events...!

Ingame: Top left corner there's a news feed that gave a link toward the thread I just posted.

On the forums: People everywhere talked about the event as well as the rewards throughout the weekend.

The thread itself you stated you looked at: Does this look familiar?

nTtg3KT.jpg

Ingame: Top left corner there's a news feed that gave a link toward the thread I just posted.

On the forums: People everywhere talked about the event as well as the rewards throughout the weekend.

The thread itself you stated you looked at: Does this look familiar?

nTtg3KT.jpg

did not even see the shotgun in that picture none of my friends did so

sorry for being an &#! my dog is going to be put down tommo so im abit uppset

My deepest and sincerest sympathies but that does not have any bearings here. You can control your temper, hold your tongue and show others respect as they should show you.

did not even see the shotgun in that picture none of my friends did so

Do you recall, in that post, that it said "rewards forthcoming"? Because that's what it said. That image didn't have the Strun Wraith in the image until the next day. What you looked at was the teaser for the event. That very same teaser that you looked at specifically said that the details would be in the event post the next day. You didn't check back the next day. You didn't read the post very well because it told you to check back.

Granted, I do think they shouldn't rely on the forum as much for distributing information. The game does have a link on the main menu, though. It links the event page whenever there's an event. A pop up would be nice, but I do think DE did their due diligence this time and supplied us with a good amount of information. They've screwed this up in the past, so this time they made sure to give the necessary information. They can't be blamed this time.

Keep blaming the world for your problems.

Just wanted to chime in and say, as others have, that this was the best event yet! It was the *only* one, to date, that I have been interested in getting back out there and doing more of after I had completed the reward requirements.  And it was fun!  And the XP was insane! (Forma'd Nova went 0 - 20 in only three runs!)  And the loot was great! (14 Orokin Cells from the Cassini, Saturn missions, the only days I could participate.)

And... it did not take an insane amount of time to do, or grinding, or convoluted, multi-step procedures that took up time themselves to figure out what exactly needed to be done, or be fortunate enough to have clanmates or others provide that information to you so that you could finish in an uncommon 1 hour amount of time. Or rushing. TG no rushing!!!  Take the one aspect in the game I hate the most and build two events out of it.  Please, let that stay in the past!

AND... IT DID NOT END EARLY!!!  Big "w00t!" from me on that one!  Was able to do some last minute runs on unleveled Frames once I figured out the XP haul.

Now, if there were shenanigans with the lead team... well, I will leave it to DE to handle it appropriately.

Thanks again for the great event, the great rewards, and the great new mission type that I can't wait to see added to the regular game!

Edited by Thunder_Chief