Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 9.7.2: The Reward-Ening.

[DE]Rebecca

Very fun event for me. I was happy  to see a clear reward, time frame and objective laid out during the first minutes of the event. I can understand the value of surprises and DE's enthusiasm for them but it leaves too many errors in communication.

Thank you for the event. I can't wait for the next Livestream.

great event DE 

but i got a problem with equilibrium when going to fuse it with a ammo drum to take it from lvl 6 to lvl 7 i get this

Could it be that you don't have enough mod points to support it at that level? I had a similar error come up while doing just that.

Hotfix 9.7.2 is live!

This hotfix includes:

- Added content and rewards for the completion of the Survival Weekend Event.

Thank you, Tenno!

Really nice event. I hope to see normal missions like this in the future - Even if its just as alerts it would be interesting

I have to know, what does the "2" mean?

yeah, that was a bit confusing. it also resulted in basically everyone in chat saying 2 constantly. :p

Strun Wraith is already clearly a bit ridiculous though. this wasn't exactly quite what people had in mind with buffing Strun :p

but, the Ghostbuster shotgun looks damn cool, so i'll take it :>

Edited by taiiat

have to say this to you warframe get the dam news out better i never knew you could get the dam strun and none of my friends did... bad soo bad

just wanted to let you know warframe u lost 1 of ur members... wont play the game again cus i might lose a gun again i have paid alot on this game and i would like the gun if not i will quit might sound like a baby but you should have it in bigger text or more clearly...

Edited by DrunkenPie