Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Randomly dead in new Elite Alert gamemode

DerGreif2

Nidus 1100 lives --> I die (passive activates but still WTF?)

Octavia 600 lives --> I die (just bullet jumping around with no enemys)

Valkitty 940 lives and a ton of armor --> I die just running around

Is this a bug? It happend a lot of times already. It is really frustating and sucks out the fun... have some people the same problem?

Edited by DerGreif2

yeah i said before release no-bleedout its #*!%ing stupid by the way the game works but wtv, hopefull theyll eventually find out that no-bleedout makes it too risky for anything lacking iron skin or that sort of ability, no revives is perfect, but not even a 5 seconds bleedout makes this mode a miss rather than a hit, im a solo player and the disreegard for co-op in arbitrations makes them way less atrative to me.

Edited by Lisztomaniac

If you run into the situation where want to know what killed you in the future, after you die you can check your EE.Log in "Users\<User Name>\AppData\Local\Warframe\EE.Log".

Then search "Downed" (or perhaps "Killed" in Elite Alert?) and it should show what killed you.

Ive been in operator mode, between interception waves, until i got pusged ot of operator mod without any reason and died instantly as limbo while in the rift. Its kinda frastruating. Thats a shame, i realy like the idea of no downtime, i can feel the adrenaline.

Edited by ReaperOfTheSouls

Who would think no bleed out timer is a good idea in Warframe? That way the game is simply leaned too much to the warframes with protective abilities. Death in this game, especially in high level missions, often comes instantly and gives no time for you to react at all.

Edited by Marvelous_A

4 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

Who would think no bleed out timer would be a good idea in warframes? That way the game is simply leaned too much to the warframes with protective abilities. Death in this game, especially in high level missions, often comes instantly and gives no time for you to react at all.

people wanted challenge all im gunna say 

personally im fine with the one down (payday2) my problem is with the drone making all enemies around in immune to everything now that to me a is a cop out for difficulty 

Edited by seprent

3 minutes ago, Marvelous_A said:

Who would think no bleed out timer would be a good idea in warframes? That way the game is simply leaned too much to the warframes with protective abilities. Death in this game, especially in high level missions, often comes instantly and gives no time for you to react at all.

I think DE said thing about that only small amount of mission failed, maybe they want us to afraid death once. Even godly mr 25.

18 minutes ago, seprent said:

people wanted challenge all im gunna say 

personally im fine with the one down (payday2) my problem is with the drone making all enemies around in immune to everything now that to me a is a cop out for difficulty 

The first iteration of bounties would have been the greatest challenge then coz there was a high chance you get an instant failure with no chance to stop it from happening at all. That was the time we had the highest failure rate if that's what DE wanted.

I mean 1 life mode is a good idea alright but 0 down time? I doubt it if they decide to let the one-shot mechanic stays.

Edited by Marvelous_A