Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations should be endless , but not in that way.

Mrniko95

i mean , arbitrations should be harder , you shouldn't have the option to leave as soon as a "good" reward comes, it should be like the last man on feet , when you go to an arbitration you or your squad must stay until everyone is dead and the mission finishes , leaving at 1st C rotation gives no challenge at all , and warframe players ( Dracoborn and Hydronborn mostly) can't stay more than a C rotation , so give arbitrations a real challenge and make them harder in that way. 

Personally i find arbitrations easy the first 3 rotations , so why dont make them like "you can't leave , stay as long as you can without having the leave option"

- Edit : if you lose you still get the rewards.

Sorry for my sh*** english 😞

Edited by Mrniko95

The leave option would be to let yourself die then.

It'd be the exact same as it currently is but more frustrating as you watch squadmates suddenly off themselves because they're done with the mission.

But I do agree that Arbitrations are too easy; Elite Arbitrations when? DE pls

3 minutes ago, trst said:

The leave option would be to let yourself die then.

It'd be the exact same as it currently is but more frustrating as you watch squadmates suddenly off themselves because they're done with the mission.

But I do agree that Arbitrations are too easy; Elite Arbitrations when? DE pls

Yeah , there's no challenge in leaving the first 10 minutes just like the 90% of the playerbase 

16 minutes ago, BDMblue said:

They seem to be broken the guys u fight don’t seem to level fast at all. When your in a mission 20 min and they have not gone up even 10 levels it’s iust too easy.

Enemy Levels scale pretty gradually in all Endless Missions?
>.>

2 hours ago, trst said:

THAT really irks me. I really hope one rotation doesn't become the "pub meta".

I miss the good ole days where rotation C was the meta and people was actually competent even in pub. Now rotation A seems the be the norm for god knows what reason.

3 hours ago, BDMblue said:

Normally in 20 min they’ll go from 5-40 so 10 levels in that time is extremely low.

i'll let you in on a little secret - the Enemy Level Range noted for Survival Missions, is the Level they start at, and the Level they will be at one full Rotation(so 20min)

and so....
Apollodorus: 6 - 11
Tycho: 25 - 30
Draco: 12 - 17
Selkie: 30 - 40

Enemies aren't hitting the Levels you think they are. if you're basing it off of Eximus, Eximus units Spawn as higher Levels than the non Eximus counterparts that Spawned at the same time as them. 

you can easily see for yourself:
XOSEahv.png
hiNm01c.png

4 hours ago, taiiat said:

i'll let you in on a little secret - the Enemy Level Range noted for Survival Missions, is the Level they start at, and the Level they will be at one full Rotation(so 20min)

and so....
Apollodorus: 6 - 11
Tycho: 25 - 30
Draco: 12 - 17
Selkie: 30 - 40

Enemies aren't hitting the Levels you think they are. if you're basing it off of Eximus, Eximus units Spawn as higher Levels than the non Eximus counterparts that Spawned at the same time as them. 

you can easily see for yourself:
XOSEahv.png
hiNm01c.png

That’s 100% true did not say otherwise?

Waiting for these to get balanced and sorted before I sink my time into them.

A lot of them are so easy because of the ai.

I thought ai pathfinding had been improved?

Not sure, Neptune I think, the corpus ice one outside. Survival/defense in that was so long and drawn out because the enemy never left OUR spawn.... We had to run all the way back there to get them.

And 30 minutes of that for the first rotation with the risk of being left out of it for so long of you forget to pop your defensive skills..... 

It's too much. There's the increased risk of losing instantly with extended reward periods and the cost of virtrus items. Getting only 1 virtrius per missing is why people are leaving.

Why go through all that to just get 1... When you can restart and get another one just as quickly. Why bother going to c rotation of you're only there for the vitrus?