Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I really do not like the corpus weapon colour changes

DoomFruit

Patch 23.10 changed all corpus weapons so that they're a light blue colour. While a neat idea on the surface, one benefit of the previous setup was that I could immediately tell what was shooting purely from the colour of its shots.

This is kinda important for getting your target priorities straight. If the green bolts of a corpus tech passed by my head, that's an immediate warning for me to kill it first because they dish out a disproportionately large amount of pain. If I saw the orange bolts of an oxium osprey, I knew that I should turn around and butcher it so that I could feed on its delicious alloyed intestines before it explodes on me.

That's no longer possible. Can we get an option to revert the changes and make the corpus arsenal varied again?

I personally dont like the colour change either, I liked that different corpus weapons had variety in colour, I liked that some were orange, some were blue and some were green.

Now that their 'lasers' are all blue it feels like Corpus have lost some of their flavour.