Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UI too bright in some areas, too dark in others, also the update removed all my orbiter decorations

-Schnitzel-

In Simulacrum after this PC Update 23.10.2, its too bright (and I haven't messed with any settings after the update). Like taking your phone and putting it on reverse color kind of bright.

unknown.png?width=1192&height=671

Cephalon Simaris's relay room is way too dim.

Go into Hydron, someone was firing something that looked like a bright sphere (maybe a penta?) and it was bright (like staring at the sun kind of bright).

Also, all my decorations in my personal quarters are gone, with exception of the fish in my fish tank and my warframe display, all my eidolon decorations, faction statues, etc. are removed and put back into my inventory (and I haven't even bothered with personal quarters/ship decorations in nearly 2 months; same goes for my options in the Options > Appearance tab).

My PC:

Dell 7567, 7th gen i5 @ 2.5GHz, Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 

If it can't be reverted, how can I fix these graphical issues? It's too bright in some places and too dark in others. Messing with adaptive exposure, brightness, contrast, etc do not help. It just either makes everything too dark (i.e. simulacrum looks easier to see but Simaris's room is too dark) or too bright (simulacrum turns just really bright white, Simaris' room is slightly brighter; and then the earlier mentioned penta grenades turn blindingly bright (if it wasn't already))

Edited by DNSchnitzel