Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cannot even start Mask of the Revenant Quest

KultureVulture

Hey guys, I was fooling around on my inventory selling my 1M Oberon parts and seen how I'm unable to do the Revenant quest I sold all the revenant BP and parts I already built, an guess what? I went with the mask kid and he/she had the quest mark, I spoke with him/her and I was able to start the quest, soo... Maybe try to sell all the revenant stuff you have, both BP and finished parts and try speaking with the child again.

• I didn't had the mask equipped
  • I sold all my revenant stuff on my ship
  • I was on Cetus at night when I saw the quest icon on the child's head
  • I went back at my ship to equip the mask and came back to Cetus
  • I went to PoE on solo

Let me know if this works for you guys, also IDK if it was a patch, maybe try speaking with the child again before selling your Revenant stuff

(Also I didn't got the Revenant BP after the quest, IDK if it was because I already had Revenant with plat or if it is a bug, because at the end you are supposed to kill an enemy with your operator but I didn't knew that so I shot that enemy with the arca plasmor until he died... IDK just follow the guides and kill that bastard with your operator) 

Edited by AxlRozzN7
Confused Harrow vs Revenant XD

I was finally able to complete this quest.

I’m not sure if it was due to hotfixing (most likely), but I had the mask unequiped and it was night at Cetus. I spoke to Nakak and she said some of the dialogue again related to me putting the Mask on and going to the plains at night. I immediately equipped the Mask and went to the plains and the quest finally triggered as intended. 

When it was broken for me I don’t remember if I tried take the Mask off and talking to her again..but yea, hope it helps other people that are having the same problem.