Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problems with synthesis scanner

razorr974

Hello, After latest update the Synthesis work aleatory. In some missions( most of them) didnt wotk at all and in other work well. When didnt work I hear the specific sound when i activate it , but when i want to scan something, nothing happened. I lost because of that a  new somachord...

Edited by razorr974

I am able to reproduce this error as well.

Issue: The synthesis scanner doesn't always work after selecting it from gear wheel. Selecting it causes current weapon to become inactive. But right clicking doesn't do anything. 

• I am able to scan some plants, while got bugged in others in the same mission.
  • The issue existed on various planets before and after the Chimera update. Doesn't seem specific to latest update

I think this is a problem with the new gear wheel, rather than the scanner. I have same issue with the codex scanner too.

Keybindings are also all over the place with the new gear wheel. I lost a number of consumables before realising that the keybindings had changed.

Having the same problem since the update, I can't use my synthesis scanner at all. Only the first mission i get into when i log in i can use it, after that my scanner is broken for every single mission, I tried re-equipping it, nothing...  i hope they fix this soon

Edited by DragonSoupMT

I have the same issue after the Arbitration Patch. My Gear suddenly got messed up. I enter my arsenal to edit the gear back to my configuration. After I edit the gear and exit arsenal, I go back to arsenal gear to confirm its fixed and it goes back to being messed up again.

The issue also about the gear is that even if its messed up, my gear shortcut keybinds sometimes work on the gear item (like synthesis scanner) during missions and someone my shortcut doesn't work (it shows unarmed).

There is also an issue when im trying to equip synthesis scanner using a shortcut key. The item becomes unarmed, only way for me to use synthesis scanner is to keep switching from weapon to synthesis scanner using key binds until my equipment shows Synthesis Scanner.

2 hours ago, Tyza404 said:

I had the problem of not being able to equip scanner on first try since summer. However it usually equipped after couple tries. Now I have to do it so many times that scanning simaris targets is impossible.

Its not impossible, i got it working twice out of about 50 attempts :-p.

But yea, this needs to be fixed asap.