Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oberon vs Frost

(PSN)King-Ballor

Question

Hello I wanted some nice versatile frame, because I found out most of my frames are just tanks, like Rhino, Inaros, even my Limbo is pretty much just rift walking tank, so my first pick was Frost, getting him was quite easy, I rank him up to 30 and yeah I kinda like him but I ended up doing what I was doing with any other warframe and thats tank, snowglobe and stick to it, than someone recommended Oberon, that he is also extremely versatile and that you can even heal your teammates which is something I never tried in warframe, I for sure wouldnt want just healer frame but kill enemies while healing teammates yeah that sounds nice, unfortunately I just recently made 2 new frames, couse I got afinity boost so need to use it to its full, that also means that im out of plat and out of space, so if Oberon should come Frost just needs to go. Thats why im asking on your opinions, how is Oberon now? is he good compared to Frost or is my little chill dude just superior and I should just try to modife my build?

4 answers to this question

Look Oberon is a nullyfier and healer and also grants you armor boost like big time with 3 and 2 combine but the catch is the more people you are healing the more energy and you need the augment for his 3 too and also if you get nullified then your alies still get heal but you won't and you have to reacast it and so your alies will lose everything 

I recommend you to keep frost and sell prime junk and get 20 plat and also try out wukong 

And also they are different frames one is very good at defense and survival for keeping alies safe (frost) and one is very very good at NPC defense and survival too with rage and nightmare alerts and also pretty much is good at all missions and help the team big time 

So I really wouldn't get rid any of them maybe you can sell prime junk or choose another frame to delete

The most versatile frame you can get would be Equinox, Nidus, Mesa, Octavia, Nezha, Oberon - not necessarily in that order. And when I say versatile I mean they can perform 3 functions well, and 1 function OK ish. 

Frost is more of a defense frame with some CC potential. 

Each is unique though, I can't say one is better than another