Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does one solo Stalker (Regular)?

Sohaya-

Question

9 minutes ago, Elanair said:

Shet, you're right. It's been a while and I actually forgot that our Operators never face normal Stalker. 😂

Hrmm... I recall the first time I killed him I used Galatine + Speed Volt.

With regular Stalker I recall reading that his Hate had lower damage than his Dread and Despair so sticking to melee and chopping him up might be your best bet. Just be careful, hit him fast and hard because he staggers with Hate if memory serves right.

I googled it LOL

I didnt even notice that those two are different stalkers haha

5 hours ago, novalery said:

Stalker will stalk you more often when you use a low rank frame and weapons.

that is untrue... or at least, not confirmed

On 2018-10-15 at 3:40 PM, Mahna said:

Always bring a friend, if you see that Stalker or a Kill Team is coming drop a Tenno Specter and make him fight two of you. Give the specter a shotgun or a machine gun you want lots of bullets hitting Stalker even if you spend the entire fight just dodging.

Kill teams aren't an issue because they can't rip off your Shooting Gallery+Shatter Shield+Peacemaker while staggering you every time a buff goes. Really, Hexis+Suda have sent so many crack teams at me and they've all ended up as bloodied corpses.

1 minute ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Kill teams aren't an issue because they can't rip off your Shooting Gallery+Shatter Shield+Peacemaker while staggering you every time a buff goes. Really, Hexis+Suda have sent so many crack teams at me and they've all ended up as bloodied corpses.

Well thankfully I don't have to face Hexis or Suda so I am not sure who they send but Loka likes to send Ancients and you get a bunch of them in a small room and having a second gun is more then welcome as depending on which ones you get it can be a bad time trying to get them whittled down.

@op Have a spectre with a fast firing weapon and it can tank for you, then you just have to shoot it until dead.  For a spectre I mainly use Trinity with Astilla.or if at lower MR's Valkyr with Soma with just the rank1 version you get for rescuing prisoners without killing any wardens for both spectres