Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I think the mod Repeater Clip should work with Phantasma's secondary fire.

Lorienzo

Repeater Clip mod basically increases fire rate after reload.

But it doesn't affect Phantasma's secondary fire speed at all.

I DEMAND CHANGE PAFIBHOALBKV"PAHR{JAOS

EDIT: Just realized no fire rate mods work with Phantasma 2ndary fire. 

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Lorienzo

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-10-15 at 2:59 AM, Robolaser said:

Firerate can be increased, and is very good for spamming uncharged plasma balls.

Charge rate can't be improved in any way however.

Kinda silly considering most other charging weapons have fire rate reduce their charge time. Maybe it's got something to do with the primary fire, as a beam weapon, only having its status rate affected by fire rate. Regardless, it'd be nice if charge rate could be reduced.

Le 23/10/2018 à 02:54, Cataclystri a dit :

Kinda silly considering most other charging weapons have fire rate reduce their charge time

Maybe an oversight. But i doubt it, because both "rof don't affect charge rate" and "can't to use sinister reach" were reported right after the weapon's release, but only the latter was changed.

My guess is that it would make the secondary fire too powerful.

On 2018-10-25 at 9:12 AM, Robolaser said:

My guess is that it would make the secondary fire too powerful.

Phantasma's already a dominating force in the meta to my knowledge and I'd certainly consider it a contender for most powerful non-melee weapon in the game. "Too powerful" in this context carries little value in my eyes, although DE probably doesn't see it that way. Also, the secondary fire has a 90% chance (exaggerating, but still) to one-shot me whenever I dare to press the damn button. Charging time being affected by fire rate isn't likely to change that, and it's easily the biggest flaw with the weapon. I'd argue it's even more of a problem than the range is, and the range should be a shotgun's biggest flaw.