Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Periodic freezing is back and worse than before.

Vitamin.Ex

The game runs fine for ~10 minutes after I launch it but after those 10 or so minutes the game freezes for a second every 30-45 seconds and continues for the entire time I play. Sometimes it freezes for 2-3 seconds freezing both the game and the audio (this doesn't happen often). 

Have you optimized your cache through the Warframe launcher? I would have this issue after several updates and trying to claim items from the foundry. Optimizing the cache always resolves this issue on my end. This last update was rather large, so I would encourage you to try so, if you haven't already.

7 minutes ago, BedpanExpress said:

Have you optimized your cache through the Warframe launcher? I would have this issue after several updates and trying to claim items from the foundry. Optimizing the cache always resolves this issue on my end. This last update was rather large, so I would encourage you to try so, if you haven't already.

I have done that. Every patch I download, the launcher asks me to optimize automatically. 

The only other thing that would have caused any freezing from my experience is another application eating up my system RAM (16 gigs). It was usually caused by my web browser. If this doesn't pertain to your situation and your resources aren't being eaten alive, then you may want to try and submit a ticket to DE if nobody else is having this specific issue.

• 4 weeks later...