Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration missions not giving rotational rewards if you die

tucker_d_dawg

Despite the prompts telling you you will keep them.  Only option is to sit there and not leave watching your teammates continue for however long.  This is worse than being held hostage by trolling teammates in a regular survival for example where at least you can participate.  Now you just have to sit there and observe if they continue (which they should -not holding it against the team but against DE for poor design and/or bugs).

It's supposed to give us the rewards, but sometimes it doesn't... I did 2 rotations before dying, I left the team and when I got back to liset this was what I got. It says the mission duration was 0 seconds...we must have been pretty fast to be able to kill hundreds of enemies in 0 seconds :laugh: Also, after I closed the summary, when I went to the menu to see "last mission results" the option wasn't there, like I never did any missions.

arbitration.jpg

This happens to me at least daily. Since there is no way to prove at what point you died, what point you left, what rewards you were eligible, I doubt support will do anything about this.

I was generally positive about this update until this happened two me twice in a row over a two hour play session.

Login, join an Arbitration, play for 20 minutes, die, leave, get no rewards. Take a short break while waiting for the next arbitration to start up again, get to 20 again, die, leave, get no rewards.

I'm not going to pretend I'm thrilled about losing the rewards you've acquired to death (even if you're supposed to keep the rotation award, I've never seen the other item or mod rewards any time I die and leave before the party quits the map)-- and I'm completely fine with the sudden death mode. It's actually kind of fun... but zero rewards for two hours of play is super annoying.

I just made a post about this in the Chimera bugs mega-thread and will not dual post, but here is the basics since it is relevant to this bug report:

"I have now played tens and tens of Arbitration missions, and every now and then I am left without the mission rewards.

Just did a 30 minute survival, two players left (after 30 minutes), got a host change after which I get "Mission Success" but a completely empty drop & loot table. Sometimes I am left without just the Arbitration rewards, and this "non-rewarding" bug happens after host change, after successful missions (all extract/mission ends) and after dying (after getting one or several alert rewards).

I've tested playing on two completely different computers in two different physical locations with two completely different internet providers, so it is conclusively NOT "the computer", "the Warframe installation" or "the internet connection". It is a bug/glitch. And in my opinion much more serious than some cosmetic glitch (though some would tend to disagree)."

This bug hits not only on "death", but also on host change and even on successful extractions.