Paracesis gives me insparation, New weapon mechanic

Razorv2

When I got my hands on paracesis and maxing it, I remember a weapon system from my one of favorite games. Its called posessed weapon and it will gain exp based on weapons saccrificed to upgrade it, when you lvl it up, you can choose 3 different RNG generated base stats( normally weapons doesnt have this system).

You can imagine where Im going with this, DE shows us they can do these, so I will try to convert this system to warframe with reasonable restrictions.

How its going to work?

Now saccrificing weapon cant be done because some weapons are very rare. Instead, you will give your weapon to npc with that weapon's blueprint and npc will extract all of forma and orokin catalyst, send it to your inbox. After 1 hour, you will return to npc, Npc will give you posessed version of that weapon without orokin catalyst and forma and unranked and 0 polarities.(Why we are extracting forma and orokin catalyst? If we dont extract forma it will be wasted. This increase grind but weapon xp grind is very easy. Also no polarities is neccesary for next step.)

Explaining mechanic restrictions and stats

Each time you lvl it up and apply forma, you can choose 1 of 5 stats, that stat will be additive. Up to 8 stats with some rare stats which I will list them. This system scales down with mastery rank. Weapons with mr 1-5 gets value of 4, mr 5-10 gets value of 3, mr 10-15 gets value of 2, mr 15+ gets value of 1. Weapons with more value will get more from the stats. Here is value scaling;

value 4-%100

value 3-%75

value 2-%50

value 1-%25

These are stats you can choose each time you use forma

-%25 crit and status chance, 1x crit multiplier,(each time you choose one of these stats, that stat will dissapear from choices you can get in future. If you choose all of them, this line wont appear after that)

-%25 more Impact or slash or purncture, or based on %25 of weapon's base dmg, randomly generated IPS dmg type.(like weapons with no slash can get slash if you get to choose it.)

-%25 more elemental dmg or based on %25 of weapon's base dmg, randomly generated elemental dmg type.(so you can give weapon innate toxin if you get to choose it.)

-%25 more non-dmg stats (Reload speed, Magazine size, Max ammo, Fire rate, Projectile flight speed. etc.).

And last, generic and interesting stats or effects( %25 life steal, +5 energy or health regen, additional +100 armor, +%25 more armor, +%25 movement speed, +5 shield regen)

I will add some new stats based on request. Leave your opinion here. Maybe this will become next thing who knows?

Edited by Razorv2
some mistakes made

i would imagine something what zaws have currently, something like gilding, you would be able to do once, and you could chose some stat, it would make every weapon different

also, this is just my opinion, but its kinda pointless to make strong weapons alredy stronger, and we also have rivens, that alredy functions like that, not entirelly but its similar, you get random stat etc

1 hour ago, Oru5732 said:

Please remove Megathread tag. It's for staff only

done

2 hours ago, vid23 said:

also, this is just my opinion, but its kinda pointless to make strong weapons alredy stronger, and we also have rivens, that alredy functions like that, not entirelly but its similar, you get random stat etc

from my current system ,sybaris prime with mastery rank 12 and %25 crit gets +%12,5 crit, makes it +%37,5 crit at base. Max rank point strike gives it +%56,25 more makes total crit %93,75.

Now lets look at Gorgon. has mastery rank of 3 and %17,5 crit chance. System gives it %100 bonus which makes it %35 base crit chance. max point strike gives it +%52,5 makes total crit chance to %87,5 crit

Did you see how that weapon improved?. And ı didnt even used any mod space. I only used a forma. A forma.

This is far supperior to riven system which rivens are broken af, and bad with no optimization. can you do these without using mod capacity ? No. Can you do this with samle lvl that my system does? No.

I even optimized weapons based on mastery rank. 

you may say well we dont need any weapon, just insert weak one to the system and boom we got overpowered one? No. Caculations shows sybaris prime still better, which expected. 

2 hours ago, vid23 said:

i would imagine something what zaws have currently, something like gilding, you would be able to do once, and you could chose some stat, it would make every weapon different

Gilding oly makes sense with zaws because you are making that weapon. This takes existing weapon and improves it. With only forma.

Edited by Razorv2
lul