Can't start Revenant Quest (bug)

ZuneDai

Question

I recently only saw that I need to reach a specific rank with the Quill in order to start the quest. So I farmed and got the Observer rank with them. This opened a dialogue with Nakak. I spoke to her, listened to her story and bought the mask with the wisp. Except, the problem is that the quest in my codex STILL reads as though it needs the prerequisites of reaching Observer rank and talking to Nakak. I've even equipped the mask and nothing changed.

5 answers to this question

Just now, GnarlsDarkley said:

If you have the mask:

1. go to plains at night

2. do T3-T5 bounties until you have all components

3. craft them

4. claim them

5. equip mask again and go back to plains at night

6. done

Thanks. I'll try that

So, I've done some reading to check if I missed anything, but the quest itself doesn't even start. I equip a mask and go into the plains at night, but there is no white guidemark or anything showing. I don't see anyone or anything other than the eidelons and grineer. The quest, at all times, still shows that it hasn't started.

There is no directional marker, but if you open the map you'll see white circle on the map location for the quest. So - you can't see it on minimap but you see it on the big map. At least that's how it worked for me, completed this quest yesterday.

Edit: if I remember correctly the quest locations are all at Gara's lake, so just run to it and you will easily see quest marker even on minimap. Enter the quest area, jump out of warframe and Nakak will start talking etc.

Edited by (PS4)Black_Adder_