Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion for rift-trolls

Gingingt

Ok, we all know of the limbo trolls who get u into the rift when ur hacking in a spy vault. Annoying af. At least when ur not hacking u can just roll, but when hacking, it even cancels the hack. So I thought of this;

Can we have it such that a hacking warframe will not enter the rift, even in a catalcysm bubble? And can we also have it that whenever a warframe hacks something, it leaves the rift and only comes back after the hack? I mean, even with limbo, you would go out of the rift before hacking, right?

orrrr we it can also be that you can't hack in the rift, but your hacking will not be inturrupted by entering the rift while hacking

This would be a welcome change. However, I would like to think the current way it works is intended so that you cannot play Limbo, dash from the start of the mission, and complete an entire Spy/Rescue without leaving the rift. I do think entering the rift during a hack should not interrupt it.

29 minutes ago, Gingingt said:

limbo trolls who get u into the rift when ur hacking in a spy vault

I agree that a change is needed with limbo but there's your problem right there - pub spy missions, i would strongly suggest keeping off of them and learning to do them solo instead or with a friend who you can trust.

1 minute ago, ZenDash said:

I agree that a change is needed with limbo but there's your problem right there - pub spy missions, i would strongly suggest keeping off of them and learning to do them solo instead or with a friend who you can trust.

Basically you are saying: Lets not fix the problem lets just avoid it.

Just saying that's a stupid way to think about it. Even after the stasis change Limbo players still has a problem with casting banish on allies just to troll them, be it to force them to roll all the time or to prevent a hack as mentioned above. DE should consider an Internal cooldown on banish so it cant be reapplied to a player for X period of time.

3 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Basically you are saying: Lets not fix the problem lets just avoid it.

Just saying that's a stupid way to think about it. Even after the stasis change Limbo players still has a problem with casting banish on allies just to troll them, be it to force them to roll all the time or to prevent a hack as mentioned above. DE should consider an Internal cooldown on banish so it cant be reapplied to a player for X period of time.

a temporary fix until DE finally decides to do something about it and you know how long usually that takes, it's a known fact that pub spy missions especially on sorties is a no-go