Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do that lowered the brightness of Amphis’ Energy lighting?

-N00blShowJack-

Lowered the brightness of Amphis’ Energy lighting???

What's the point of this modification?

i very  very  very like  Amphis ,Because  it's energy lighting .

Now this modification makes me lose interest in the game.

It hurts me so much

I really, really like this game.WARFRAME

But I had to compromise, I think it's time to leave.

Bye, WARFRAME

Bye,DE

27 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

你是否因为改变了武器上的灯光效果而离开游戏?即使你说你真的喜欢这个游戏吗?

I've got 1400  hours of gaming online. DE should not focus on the irrelevant. AMPHIS existence is not worth mentioning for  you.   But why should DE bother about it?This game comes to the end of the players for the most important appearance.You don't understand these emotions

Just now, 010152418 said:

I've got 1400  hours of gaming online. DE should not focus on the irrelevant. AMPHIS existence is not worth mentioning for  you.   But why should DE bother about it?This game comes to the end of the players for the most important appearance.You don't understand these emotions

So, let me get this straight. You're angry because DE reduced (not removed) the lighting effect on the Amphis without much evident cause, which broke your fashion?

Well, I've had my fashion broken in this update too. For my Operator, pretty much entirely, forcing a complete redesign. So I understand your emotions. But I still feel you're overreacting.

On 2018/10/15 at AM2点55分, Loza03 said:
On 10/15/2018 at 2:55 AM, Loza03 said:

So, let me get this straight. You're angry because DE reduced (not removed) the lighting effect on the Amphis without much evident cause, which broke your fashion?

Well, I've had my fashion broken in this update too. For my Operator, pretty much entirely, forcing a complete redesign. So I understand your emotions. But I still feel you're overreacting.

i   don't think de needs to change it.  Because it

makes us fun

13 minutes ago, 010152418 said:

i   don't think de needs to change it.  Because it

makes us fun

there's any number of possible reasons DE could have changed it. The most likely is that it might have been blocking people's view on some frames or in some positions. That's the most common reason they change cosmetics, to my knowledge. See also: every wing Syandana. It is, in their eyes, a necessary sacrifice and I'm personally inclined to agree.