Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo, Operator and Arbitration sentinels.

000l000

Operators and Arbitration sentinels aren't affected at all by Limbo, thus it only leads to huge issues especially with other players who are forced to play in Limbo while Cataclysm is on.

Operators can't shoot anything in Limbo and no one can shoot at the sentinels for the same reason. In the end you can shoot sentinels with your operator's amp but only if you're aware of it - This Limbo whole stuff isn't friendly at all and tbh a lot of people now quit when there's a Limbo using Cataclysm around. I hope this is a bug and not working as intended, but if operators and sentinels could behave the same way in and out of Cataclysm, it would really be appreciated.

I do agree. As a Limbo main, I completely agree the Drones behaviour should be changed. I think Operators not being able to enter the rift is intentional as a workaround to the Rift preventing access to consoles (which I still dislike, and most likely will never like), so that is working as intended. As for how they behave, I think that the Drones should be able to prevent the Rift from affecting enemies and pluck them out of it - so they can fire cross-rift, and are dragged out of Cataclysm, but the drones themselves can also damaged cross rift. If they get destroyed, enemies in cataclysm are deposited back into the rift as usual.