Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can i have my Varida Hood back?

Lisztomaniac

either that or the plat would be nice, i paid for a hood that had a nice looking chestpiece that would mix and match with other torsos, now the hood was turned into an awkward neck circlet that follows no rules of physics or logic for that matter and the chestpiece was tacked on to the torso part of varida, they essentially chopped off half the moddel and took it away from me if i cant have my hood can i at least have my plat back?

this is like sudently removing a deluxe helmet from players who didnt buy the bundle, and saying "oh we changed it so that the helmet its bundle exclusive now, you should have bought the bundle"

if someone has a picture of the the open varida helmet before an after patch so that people can see the huge diference i would apreciate it.

Edited by Lisztomaniac

Yeah with the changes to operator cosmetics, and trying to make them more seamless and work better with all available suits, they screwed up along the way and they intend on fixing things.

If you read the shear amount of reports about the operator cosmetics, you'll know they are very aware. But it's Sunday, and they said if that the earliest they could get to it, is by Monday.

Calm down, wait for fixes. If it's still not what you want, give further feedback.

il y a une heure, -SDM-NerevarCM a dit :

cool, just hope they revert back the types of changes that mangled existing pieces, texture wise im ok with the changes, but removing half the model of a piece and throwing it on a diferent piece thats what i hope they roll back.

Edited by Lisztomaniac