Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for the daily login change!

Kebast

20 minutes ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

Congrats on getting it the cheap way and not earning it.....Welcome to Warframe were DE bends over backwards for the undeserving.....

Yeah because he doesn't have to wait another 200 days to get the Zenistar which is arguably a better reward than the Zenith.

Also not earning it? it's a LOG IN REWARD In case you need it explained: He logged in as per the requirement to obtain log in rewards so he in turned fulfilled the criteria to EARN that weapon. Don't be mad because you choose an XBOX over a PC and still waiting to get this update.

Just now, Joe_Barbarian said:

Yeah because he doesn't have to wait another 200 days to get the Zenistar which is arguably a better reward than the Zenith.

Also not earning it? it's a LOG IN REWARD In case you need it explained: He logged in as per the requirement to obtain log in rewards so he in turned fulfilled the criteria to EARN that weapon.

Just this

55 minutes ago, Joe_Barbarian said:

Also not earning it? it's a LOG IN REWARD In case you need it explained: He logged in as per the requirement to obtain log in rewards so he in turned fulfilled the criteria to EARN that weapon. Don't be mad because you choose an XBOX over a PC and still waiting to get this update.

can we give this man a cookie?

12 hours ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

Congrats on getting it the cheap way and not earning it.....Welcome to Warframe were DE bends over backwards for the undeserving.....

I mean you lot did get any sort of meaningful change stopped. So why can't you children be happy about that?

Also logging in once a day isn't anything to brag about.

Edited by LupisV0lk

12 hours ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

damn I can taste the salt

Yeah so hard logging in to a game - damn I feel legit sorry for all your wasted efforts /s

I eagerly await picking up my Sigma and Octantis on the day I was supposed to be picking up my Zenith.

I don't really care too much about that gun. Enough that getting it last won't be too disappointing, but not enough that I want it over an actual sword and shield.

I really like the new login change - DE did a good job, and the little welcome messages are pretty dope too (who doesn't want to open the game to Darvo's lovely mug?)

40 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

I eagerly await picking up my Sigma and Octantis on the day I was supposed to be picking up my Zenith.

I don't really care too much about that gun. Enough that getting it last won't be too disappointing, but not enough that I want it over an actual sword and shield.

It was actually a tough choice with the three options. I have some good melee weapons with rivens. I lack in primaries that I actually like to use though, which is why I picked the zenith

1 minute ago, Kebast said:

It was actually a tough choice with the three options. I have some good melee weapons with rivens. I lack in primaries that I actually like to use though, which is why I picked the zenith

Zenistar = AoE Stick which is actually really good at killing the drones with 0 effort in the Elite Alerts. But I've always wanted to play with the infinite punch through gun.

Also, I started playing about 2 years ago may be slightly more, but took a long break in the middle as life got busy. So I actually am really happy that de made this change, because I've been looking forward to getting some of the longer login Rewards.

For the one above who says it's cheating or it's the cheap way to get it, sure whatever. It's a silly system anyway, so I'm glad it got changed

20 hours ago, (XB1)T0PP HATT said:

and logging in more (which takes 30 seconds max) makes you more deserving, than those with less logins, exactly how?

DE did a good thing giving players a way to avoid potentially 2 god damn years of logging in to get a weapon they want. and that's coming from someone with over 1000 days on that stupid counter