Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera bugs, UI opinion

whirl89

This mainline patch needs a mainline patch to fix all the bugs don't get me wrong the elite alert are awesome and the quest was okay but damn not being able to channel while sprinting, random blackouts and the new sword being all messed up THAT kills the fun. I dont expect DE to catch all bugs but I havnt seen the game being this buggy and it all feels very rushed. I say smaller patches is preferred for smaller regression. 

On another note this new gearwheel looks good but its not as good to use as the old one. Having to press a button to access the emote is just bad UI design for PC for controller users its maybe better but why not have an option to switch between controller UI and an UI for people that play the game with keyboard and mouse?

Yeah tbh this is a little ridiculous, having a few bugs is one thing, but a forum with like 30 something pages of bugs? Seems obviously rushed, and I agree with the gear wheel, I use a controller on PC and its quite annoying, also if you go past the original 12 slots, the game defaults to that page as opposed to the first. Which if your in a pinch and need health, you have to stop and spin the wheel back to find where you have the health plates slotted. Thats gotten me downed a few times

Its also seems a little strange how outside of the forums, I havent seen a single youtuber address this issue, like i get that they finally have "content" to make videos off of, but how about a little criticism as to how bad this patch was introduced? On a Friday no less, so we have to deal with this buggy mess for two days before DE comes back from the weekend to finally fix it

The melee bugs alone are numerous and very annoying, not to mention the weird new melee sounds that were touted as "fresh and hot" and are anything but. Waiting a few days to see how much of it they fix before making a compilation.

In addition, I am hardly able to play the game as it is making me physically ill and motion sick. Something about possible extra shake added to melee attacks, the overly "white-noisy" swishiness added, and/or the extra stance travel added to certain popular combos while having all travel removed from other combos, or a combination of these or other changes is making me nauseated. Can't even play using melee for more than a few minutes without having to log out. Had -0- similar problems before the patch.

Edited by Buttaface

On 2018-10-14 at 3:55 PM, Vanilla_nuka said:

Its also seems a little strange how outside of the forums, I havent seen a single youtuber address this issue, like i get that they finally have "content" to make videos off of, but how about a little criticism as to how bad this patch was introduced? On a Friday no less, so we have to deal with this buggy mess for two days before DE comes back from the weekend to finally fix it

Pretty bizarre, huh?  Still not a single YouTuber commenting of the now 41 pages of bug reports.  And not that much has been patched as of today, Tuesday, also rather odd, along with very little official DE comment on the whole thing.

Edited by Ulfhednar9
more