Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tridolon hunting

Human_AIBot

So with the new mod Power Dontation on a squad of 4 people if 3 of them have the mod and the 4th guy doesn't he will take a 90% buff on his power strength. Now a Chroma with Dead Eye and the rest of the squad with Power Donation on an Eidolon/Tridolon hunt will make Chroma get a huge buff on his fury. Considering sarpa can remove all the armor of the eidolons with shattering impact the eidolons will remain with robotic base which takes 50% more damage from electricity damage. Would this method be faster than 3 corrosive projections and 75% on radiation ?

that would also mean less power str for the trin for bless and less str for harrow buff and addition to a different polarity on said warframes including volt.  Using shattering impact will require multiple hits which takes time where we can already one shot it so there's no point.  I guess you can use it for casual runs but its not efficient.

2 hours ago, Dopekoke said:

that would also mean less power str for the trin for bless and less str for harrow buff and addition to a different polarity on said warframes including volt.  Using shattering impact will require multiple hits which takes time where we can already one shot it so there's no point.  I guess you can use it for casual runs but its not efficient.

You sure about that? They still get 60% extra strength from the other 2 having the aura so there's no loss there.

Also, iirc you only need to shoot the Eidolon with the sarpa when it spawns and the armor reduction will persist throughout the entire fight. Unless they changed it and you need to shoot the limbs individually.

One Sarpa is always better than 3 Corrosive Projection, that's a no-brainer. You just have to fire the Sarpa a certain amount of times, I've read 6 times is enough for all eidolons. 7 is optimal but it's risky if you happen to fire once more, you remove all the eidolon's armor and that makes you lose the 75% radiation damage bonus against alloy armor.

Think about it: you don't need Paracesis for everyone in squad, and Dead Eye or even Steel Charge for Paracesis depending on which goes down faster, limb or last phase, is much bigger damage buff than Corrosive Projection.

And applying Shattering Impact with Sarpa takes about 10-15 sec for one eidolon for just one person and it should be applicable in the start of fight. So Shattering Impact taking long time to apply is an invalid argument unless you oneshot both limbs and last phase on every eidolon with 3 Corrosive Projection, which is quite hard to do without Ivara or using void strike charges with Opticor.

2 hours ago, TheRealShade said:

You sure about that? They still get 60% extra strength from the other 2 having the aura so there's no loss there.

Also, iirc you only need to shoot the Eidolon with the sarpa when it spawns and the armor reduction will persist throughout the entire fight. Unless they changed it and you need to shoot the limbs individually.

It would be +30% each (-30% from their own mod, +30% for each teammate running (2) 30% + 30% - 30% = 30%) for the carriers of Power Donation. You're still right about the net gain overall.

2 hours ago, BoarWarrior said:

One Sarpa is always better than 3 Corrosive Projection, that's a no-brainer. You just have to fire the Sarpa a certain amount of times, I've read 6 times is enough for all eidolons. 7 is optimal but it's risky if you happen to fire once more, you remove all the eidolon's armor and that makes you lose the 75% radiation damage bonus against alloy armor.

Think about it: you don't need Paracesis for everyone in squad, and Dead Eye or even Steel Charge for Paracesis depending on which goes down faster, limb or last phase, is much bigger damage buff than Corrosive Projection.

And applying Shattering Impact with Sarpa takes about 10-15 sec for one eidolon for just one person and it should be applicable in the start of fight. So Shattering Impact taking long time to apply is an invalid argument unless you oneshot both limbs and last phase on every eidolon with 3 Corrosive Projection, which is quite hard to do without Ivara or using void strike charges with Opticor.

Corrosive Projection doesn't work on Eidolons iirc. They changed that way back when it was first introduced and people used it and shield disruptor to wipe out all the armour and shields of Terry

11 hours ago, InjuredWolf said:

Corrosive Projection doesn't work on Eidolons iirc.

Oh come on...stop this wrong speading once and for all. It does work...

13 hours ago, BoarWarrior said:

I've read 6 times is enough for all eidolons

I did test this with my clan couple of hundred times. No exaggeration. Numerous times the armor was strip after 5 shots.

Edited by GnarlsDarkley