Riven capacity and Selling Rivens

(PSN)Hodder069

Recently got to the point of having 17/15 riven mods. (I believe I got one from a sortie and then one from an alert) After this I was thinking "yeah I should get rid of these so I can play sortie again". So I try transmuting some, and of course you need a transmute core that I still haven't had drop after ten eidolon hunts. So I try to sell them in the market. 

It will not let you sell Riven mods unless what you sell will leave you with 15. I couldn't just sell one riven on its own. I had to at least sell the two in the same trade in order to come back down to 15. 

I just feel like this is a really weird oversight. There should defintely be an option to sell rivens to make space without being forced to sell 2+ rivens to the same person. 

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Hodder069 said:

Recently got to the point of having 17/15 riven mods. (I believe I got one from a sortie and then one from an alert) After this I was thinking "yeah I should get rid of these so I can play sortie again". So I try transmuting some, and of course you need a transmute core that I still haven't had drop after ten eidolon hunts. So I try to sell them in the market. 

It will not let you sell Riven mods unless what you sell will leave you with 15. I couldn't just sell one riven on its own. I had to at least sell the two in the same trade in order to come back down to 15. 

I just feel like this is a really weird oversight. There should defintely be an option to sell rivens to make space without being forced to sell 2+ rivens to the same person. 

The riven transmuting stone does drop but only from the last eidolon the hydrolyst.

17 hours ago, (PS4)Hodder069 said:

There should defintely be an option to sell rivens to make space without being forced to sell 2+ rivens to the same person. 

That isn't so you can sell them, it's for getting rid of whatever is over your limit, the game doesn't care how but it would prefer you just destroy them. There's no point in having a limit if you can just sit over it for a while and not feel punished.

Well to get them you have to at least complete a sortie. Seems like a waste of 20-30 minutes of my life if I can't at least get something for my time. This game is already grindy enough. Why beat a dead horse and make us put our rewards to waste? 

Even if they would force us to make space before receiving more that would be fine. But letting us accumulate them, and then giving us no way to get rid of them without deleting them wastefully seems like a S#&$ way to go about it. It's not an issue for me as I now know this game won't let you sell rivens if you're two over limit. But i was forced to just give away one like a jackass. 

Give 2 rivens to a clanmate to bring you back to safe capacity

sell the one you wanted to sell Singly

sell another one to someone else

get your two back from clanmate

Would have been a workaround to avoid giving away #2 for free

but yeah, its a little odd, that the game wouldn't let you sell just 1, but was being Pushy about getting them all gone and once.

I guess DE Really wanted you to cough up some $$ and just buy Riven Slots instead.

Edited by (PS4)haphazardlynamed