General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Focus not saving (accumulating)

(XBOX)Chr1sTh3Ripper

Hi my focus is resetting after every mission.

Example i start with 5k focus tryin to get 25k i dont put it in the pool it tells me focus 5k. I go do a mission and say i earn 1k when i goto check it should say 6k correct? But it doesnt it saying 1

So my problem is i cant save up 25k to unlock thefirst node because its not saving my past earned focus that i dont put in the pool. Is this a bug or am i goin something wrong ive asked around and everyone thinks its a bug as im losin so much focus as i have boosters on but my focus isnt saving 

I'm a bit confused. Can you provide screenshots/photos like before/after the mission?

6 hours ago, (XB1)Chr1sTh3Ripper said:

Example i start with 5k focus tryin to get 25k i dont put it in the pool it tells me focus 5k. I go do a mission and say i earn 1k when i goto check it should say 6k correct? But it doesnt it saying 1

What I understand is that you lost 4k, which I doubt...so footage would help

10 hours ago, (XB1)Chr1sTh3Ripper said:

Hi my focus is resetting after every mission.

So my problem is i cant save up 25k to unlock thefirst node because its not saving my past earned focus that i dont put in the pool. Is this a bug or am i goin something wrong ive asked around and everyone thinks its a bug as im losin so much focus as i have boosters on but my focus isnt saving 

What focus school are you trying to earn focus for?  What lenses do you have installed?

That was just an example of focus but what im sayin is ok i start with 0 focus i do a mission and earn 1k focus i go and check the school Zenurik and in the circle next to the focus symbol it has 1k right so i go do a second mission say i get 10k focus so now it should show 11k correct well it shows 10k its like my past earning get wiped i have the correct lens and obv it on a maxed out character i just dont know why my focus isnt accumulating after mission and resets 

42 minutes ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

We are trying to help, but if you refuse the answer accordingly there is nothing we can do. Repeating your problem won't help us

I'll try google 

Pic1+2 before mission

view?usp=drivesdk

view?usp=drivesdk

Pic 2 shows how much focus i earned during the mission 

view?usp=drivesdk

Pic 4+5 show that what i have just earn overrides what i had and not accumulating making it impossible to get 25k focus

view?usp=drivesdk

view?usp=drivesdk

I hope these pics help sorry jist so annoyed i love the game but man they should really explain things didnt even know about the lens till my friend asked me what i put it on its my warframe max lvl 

Edited by (XB1)Chr1sTh3Ripper
Messed up first 2 pics links