Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Degrading

CloudRoller1997

So I had been gone from Warframe for a few days, like 3-4 which is a rather long time, and when I came back, my Raksa Kubrow was notin the best of shape, physically so to say because their DNA integrity was low, but I gave some stimulants for it to be at 100% again, but their appearance was not so good and hasn't been so good recently. They're white fur is now grey and patches of said fur have fallen off and I'm not sure if it will look like its normal self once again or not. Does anyone happen to know this, despite it being my 1st Kubrow companion? I don't want to have to see my companion like this all the time, nor do I want to consign her and clone another to replace her. Anyone know if my Kubrow will look normal with it's white fur, or will it stay like how it already is?

As far as I know, Kubrow appearances gets worse if their DNA degrades too hard. A friend of mine let his Kubrow nearly die and it ended up like yours (was a bulky one at first), skinny and awful fur. As far as I know it hasn't recovered from that state and it's been literal years.

55 minutes ago, TheRealShade said:

As far as I know, Kubrow appearances gets worse if their DNA degrades too hard. A friend of mine let his Kubrow nearly die and it ended up like yours (was a bulky one at first), skinny and awful fur. As far as I know it hasn't recovered from that state and it's been literal years.

question.. does space cat have the same feature?

14 minutes ago, (PS4)calvin_0 said:

question.. does space cat have the same feature?

Not sure, they might have scrapped that idea when they made the Kavats, we'll need someone willing to sacrifice their space demon to tell us whether they share the visual degradation as well.