Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant final blotch of Sentient energy does not appear

Sekiryuutei616

Hello.

I was making the "mask of the lost one" mission for getting the revenant warframe.

I got to pass until the second blotch of Sentient energy and also I built and claimed the 3 parts (neuroptic, system and chassis). I went alone to Eidolon's plains at night but I cannot see the last blotch of Sentient energy for touching the arm.

Is that a bug or what am I missing?

Please I need help with that 😞 .

Things I have tried:

• Restart the game.
  • I went to the first and second blotch of Sentient energy especting some dialog restart or something.
  • I went alone at night and stood there all that night lasted
  • I got 2 additional revenant system and built one of those expecting any fix or something. Even Konzu said a dialog about the revenant part.
Edited by Sekiryuutei616
Update and more details

En 14/10/2018 a las 22:17, Ryoarke dijo:

Same problem here

@Ryoarke

I don't know if that was always there but I've just noticed that there is a quest in codex about the mask, I've just selected and now it supposes that I'll be able to complete the quest for getting the Revenant's blueprint. If that works I'll post it fyi 🙂 

They just added the revenant quest into the codex since the chimera update...the quest itself however is finally do-able after the hotfixes...eventhough on mine however, after completing the quest it doesnt show me the revenant bp as a reward i just go to the foundry and its already there

i had to try this 3 times until i had to fight the revenant - the other 2 times before nothing happend and i went back into the city after a few minutes waiting. it might be of interest, that i went out to the plain right after sunset when it finally worked for me -  ofc, this might just be luck too...