Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Spookyy ballas

(PSN)randy_lahey__--

I'm kind of confused about the whole chimera quest thing, why would being seintientified be such a bad thing? sentients are supposed to be bad ass I was under the impression that this would give you more power. Also if lotus knew that this would happen to him why didn't she just find a tenno to throw him into? doesn't continuity still exist?

20 minutes ago, (PS4)randy_lahey__-- said:

I'm kind of confused about the whole chimera quest thing, why would being seintientified be such a bad thing? sentients are supposed to be bad ass I was under the impression that this would give you more power. Also if lotus knew that this would happen to him why didn't she just find a tenno to throw him into? doesn't continuity still exist?

Knowing about the orokin and their pride of being perfect I am pretty sure there would not be a single orokin who would be happy about being sentified. Also I am still convinced that the lotus is still torn about leaving the tenno so she probably would not want to bring that upon them. That's just my take on it. I would like to see how others would answer your questions as well. 

Probably has downsides like severe pain or some other cliches. That, or what kamikaze said. Like, being merged with a tiger would give you better speed and strenght but as a human i wouldn't want that.

Also, it's weird how ballas was so fixiated on lotus taking away his death, his "life", while orokins are essentially immortals.

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem