General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Revenant Quest Bug

Skovahn

Is anyone else unable to progress the Mask of the Revenant quest? I bought the mask, equipped it to my operator, but now when I go into the plains during the night the white circle does not appear and Nakak doesn't say anything. Going to the spot on the lake side where the objective is supposed to be doesn't do anything either. I've tried going to the plains straight from my orbiter and walking through Cetus and neither proc it to happen. Nakak no longer has the "Mask?" dialogue, he still has the mask in his inventory, but marked as already owned, and the mask can't be sold from my inventory page. I had all three revenant parts building in the foundry when I started the quest, I don't know if that had an effect on it; I've since collected all the parts and the problem persists.
Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Skovahn
spelling fixes

I already finished the quest never built the part tho, and just bought it for plat, that was when they release the warframe and quest was done in the codex, but after the last large patch the quest is present again and its pending...

Okay guys its being investigated. In the Hotfix 23.10.3 post; "We’re aware and investigating an issue with the Mask of the Revenant quest not progressing once you meet the prerequisites listed in the Codex - hold tight while we solve!" So I guess we just have to wait and see.