Kuva

vapenation1

On 2018-03-22 at 5:10 PM, [DE]Sheldon said:

Considering the Endless Survival aspect, this number will allow Kuva Survival to sit in the middle between Kuva Siphon and Kuva Flood in regards to the amount of Kuva rewarded. Tenno who want a quicker Kuva routine can still play Siphon or Flood missions, but those who want to acquire this Resource via familiar gameplay (with a twist) can jump into an Endless Kuva Survival! 

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎2018‎-‎10‎-‎15 at 1:39 AM, Atsia said:

Yeah, they've said that they're not planning to making it increase/scale.

That sucks, it will kill warframe for me.  I have a lot of rivens to reroll and I cant be spending all of my time on kuva survivals. I'm already becoming bored of warframe because all I seem to be doing is Kuva Survivals.  This isnt the only reason I am getting tired of warframe though, the U.I is super annoying (looks nice but ineffective), bugs that aren't being fixed (after first time transferring back from operator, abilities and buttons are messed up until I renter operator mode and then back to warframe), disconnection errors (says I've been booted off xbox live even though I wasn't and have decent connection), and the minimap telling me to go through a door and then when I go through that door it says to go back through the door it just told me to go through to destination (not sure how else to explain this).

Btw, sorry for bringing a rant here, but if they aren't going to scale kuva then atleast make other ways to get kuva.  But it should scale.  

4 hours ago, (XB1)SAOxSonicKirito said:

That sucks, it will kill warframe for me.  I have a lot of rivens to reroll and I cant be spending all of my time on kuva survivals. I'm already becoming bored of warframe because all I seem to be doing is Kuva Survivals.  This isnt the only reason I am getting tired of warframe though, the U.I is super annoying (looks nice but ineffective), bugs that aren't being fixed (after first time transferring back from operator, abilities and buttons are messed up until I renter operator mode and then back to warframe), disconnection errors (says I've been booted off xbox live even though I wasn't and have decent connection), and the minimap telling me to go through a door and then when I go through that door it says to go back through the door it just told me to go through to destination (not sure how else to explain this).

Btw, sorry for bringing a rant here, but if they aren't going to scale kuva then atleast make other ways to get kuva.  But it should scale.  

I mean, they never intended for you to only do Kuva survival. The entire reason it's so low is that they intended it to be better than a regular Siphon but not as much as a Flood. You're supposed to play Survival as an inbetween Siphons/floods, not by itself. It was never gonna be a single most reliable way to get Kuva. I would be happy if it was 250 or 300, but I can see why it's the way it is.

14 hours ago, Atsia said:

I mean, they never intended for you to only do Kuva survival. The entire reason it's so low is that they intended it to be better than a regular Siphon but not as much as a Flood. You're supposed to play Survival as an inbetween Siphons/floods, not by itself. It was never gonna be a single most reliable way to get Kuva. I would be happy if it was 250 or 300, but I can see why it's the way it is.

siphons and floods are awful though