The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Planning on Upgrading my Nidus

Kelpie77

Question

Hi

i'm planning on investing some platinum on an affinity booster and so i'm planning to apply some forma to my builds. Let's talk about Nidus' one
At the moment i'm using this build:
34Uvf56.jpg

It's very funny and i was able to fight arbitration survival until rotation C, i "undied" a couple time but in the end i had more than 70 mutation stacks (we left because after 30 minutes of fighting against corrupted, with nekros, nidus, etc, my eyes start bleeding 😄 )

But i'm planning on working on a build who can use Umbral mod; i'm working on this one
IMGTQ7R.jpg
planning on using forma to get -- polarity on the lower right (the one in stretch) and get 4 more drain to upgrade umbral mod. Or using a forma on the exilus slot to put an exilus mod in it

I whould try different combination but i don't whant to ruin the build i actually use so i'm studying something that i can try without disrupting that one...

What do you think about it? what do you suggest?

ps as for complement i use Ignis Wraith and a dual wield Zakti+Orvius (i got a cool riven for orvius!!). But honestly very rarely i use weapons for Nidus: his virulence it's normally enough to kill everything...

3 answers to this question

I suggest only 2 umbral mods for max effectiveness (intensify + either vitality or fiber) 

I can't remember my exact mods at the moment, but they add up to about (not exact need to recheck) :

120 duration, 

95% efficiency, 

200 range 

200 strength. 

This my my general purpose build, I can tell you the exact build once I get off work later, 

This is the 3-Forma Umbral build that I use.

Steel Charge, Power Drift / Cunning Drift,

Umbral Intensity (r10), Umbral Fiber(r8), Umbral Vitality(r8),

Gladiator Aegis, Augur Secrets, Hunter Adrenaline, Stretch, Flow.

Edited by 541K4T

Nidus, being a high HP frame benefits a lot more from Arcane Guardian than AR, it gives more EHP as a general purpose Arcane, i don't think Arcane Tempo is needed either even if it affects Nidus's 1.(if that's the melee one and not the one affecting fire rate for shotguns, you don't really need weapons with Nidus unless you want to bring Rakta Dark dagger or augmented Supra Vandal for a more consistent energy economy), double Guardian would be even better.

That's about all i would change.