The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A new build for my Gara

Kelpie77

Question

Hi everyone

planning on investing some platinum on an affinity booster so i'm studying how can i modify my old warframe. Let's talk about Gara
That's the build i use at the moment
CEOXYs6.jpg

I use that with the splinter storm (ability 2) damaging area around her, using her 1 on 4 to increase damage (i also wear a melee weapon built only to increase damage on 1, but not for a real use) and using 4 to recast (and also a bit CC) the 2, while enjoying the 90% damage reduction
But i did some experiments on sanctuary against lvl 150 bombard and she does'nt survive enough, neither kill enemies faster enough (while many others, including an octavia, ivara and revenant, easily survived)

What do you suggest?

Edited by Kelpie77
typo corrected

4 answers to this question

Steel Fiber won't make a big difference, but if you could get your hands on an Arcane Guardian things might be different. That thing costs like 300p max rank but it's very useful for squishy frames too. Won't protect you from oneshots but other than that it's good.

If you want to use her in ESO I'd swap primed flow for fleeting expertise and go for more range and less duration in general. That way, every energy point you get from hunter's adrenaline will be worth more and you want to feed your 2 by casting and breaking your 4 as often as possible to scale the damage quickly and CC them as they portal in. Also your energy gets reset every time you go through the portal so you really can't keep your primed flow filled anyway. 

I'm eager to see what more veteran players do with Gara, she's one of my favorite frames. 

vor 25 Minuten schrieb Kelpie77:

What do you suggest?

The build is good enough as is. I'm running a similar one and never really had any issues with her so far, difference may be how i manage my life though..

With the damage from splinter storm, you absolutely have the free choice of weapons (except for melee obviously) since you can and will kill with splinter storm in close range so instead of rejuvination, why don't min/max yourself a Furis? It's augument is able to heal you pretty relyable.

Replace it with Corrosive Projection to deal with armor since it's the only source that lowers your damage dealt.

You could also get yourself a set or two of Arcane Guardian and switch Vitality and Intensify with theyr Umbra Counterparts to raise the bar a bit....that's like 1 extra forma for them to fit if you place Hunter Adrenaline into the intensify spot.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

Thank for your advices...
for the arcane i need to farm eidolon so is not really an easy matter; at the moment i put the best that i can...

switching vitality and intensify with umbra is somethin i was planning to do; i need to change also the aura, that regeneration is not really useful. As for Furis, i have hte Dex Furis but not forma-ed... what's the augment for the furis? where did i found it?