The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant build updated

Kelpie77

Question

Hi everyone

in the event of some "apply forma to everything" week i'm planning, i could squeeze a Revenant build upgrade.
At the moment the build i use is this one
rLHItwP.jpg
and that's working fine; his 4 really destroy almost everyting and his 2 make him a bit more resilient than several other frame. Besides, there i did thsi build before some change they did in the last few patches so i'm guessing if is still working fine and how can i improve it...

What did you suggest i can use to improve it?

1 answer to this question

Not a bad start! I would take out Redirection, though, as Revenant doesn't need health nor shields since he should ALWAYS be protected by his Mesmer Skin.

You can also trade out those maxed Fleeting Expertise and Streamlines for 4/5 ones to save mod space and duration! Optional, but if you really wanna min-max that'll get you to 75% power strength with just a wee bit more duration.

PERSONALLY I would swap out flow for natural talent. I tend to cast alot, so I rarely cap on energy even at default. Of course that's just me! 

Revenant also REALLY wants more and more strength. Augur Secrets, Blind Rage, etc. If you can get him up to 250% power strength he'll have 17 mesmer skin charges and his Reave will 1-hit any thrall it touches as it does percentile damage that ignores armour. That's just a bit of a meme build though. Still, not too shabby! Continue to play around with it and see how things go!