General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Didn't accept the rewards after I did tridolon a hunt

JUDYWOOGIE

So I was invited in a tridolon hunt. It went well and all, a little laggy here and there. The frustrating part of it was waiting for me and my team to finish up the loading process when we finished tridolon hunting. With my experiences of bad connections and host migrations with a 100% chance that my rewards are going to disappear whenever I go tridolon hunting with a group, I decided to leave the group early and expected a different outcome, to which I may finally receive the rewards that we've been working hard on. 15 minutes later (yes that's how long it took me to wait to finish the loading process), I got stuck inside the closed gates between cetus and the plains. I can't get out, so I decided to wait again. This time it won't open, and the "unidentified reward" that is meant for arcanes haven't been identified yet, meaning I haven't received the arcanes nor the shards. I had to wait for a long while until I decided to quit the game and restart it. I've never been so mad when I realized that I never received the rewards that I potentially had from the tridolon hunt. And I thought that whatever I did for that night cycle in cetus was actually a waste of time. I'm sorry DE but this really frustrates me a lot. Can you fix this? I really love your game but somehow the games doesn't love me back 😢 please fix this. 

UPDATE: so I did another tridolon hunt, this time I didn't leave the squad. I endured the waiting process until the "couldn't connect to host..." notif. Popped up. I was returned to cetus from my orbiter (the part when your frame drops from your ship) then the mission rewards that I've received was from the mission I had before the tridolon hunt. This means that, again, I didn't receive the rewards and it looked like I never actually did a tridolon hunt. PLEASE DE FIX THIS I REALLY CAN'T PROCESS ENDGAME WITH ALL OF THIS. Help a tenno out 😢