Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lDlragon

Login failed. Check your info.

10 hrs ago I was able to log in with no issues. 
Then now I tried to log in and now I'm having issues. 
What I have done so far:
1. Log in to the website to see if my password is still working. (Yes my password is still the same and I was able to log in to the website with no issues.)
2. Copied my password from a notepad. (It didn't work.)
3. Closed client and reopened the game. (Still having the error message.)
4. Tried resetting my IP and restarting my Router. (Didn't work)
5  Sent a ticket to DE support. (Still waiting for the reply)

Anyone having the same issue? 

the content servers temporarily unavailable...now for me...can't play anything....feel stressed out...feel being infested now rather than Tenno,...lol

I feel you, I'm having issues for the past 5 days... 1st log in issue, nxt the update failed issue, now this..... Y_Y

This always happens when a new update comes. I can still remember having this issue with the sacrifice quest. 

Same problem here. I'm from Philippines. I already reset my password multiple times but still i can't login on the game.

Me and my friend that lives nearby are having the same problem.2 days ago we couldn't play because content servers weren't available and now this :/

Well i just read the comments from Rebecca and Nathan they say " We are working on fixing this by adjusting things on our end for the specific regions impacted, sadly this issues is due to factors outside our control (targeted connectivity disruptions) but we think we can offset the issue over the day. "

Let's hope the devs can fix this soon

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1016511-log-in-error-check-your-info/?page=2

Hey I also just got this problem. I dont know about yesterday, because yesterday i havent login to Warframe due to work. I tried login on my brother's PC which is have different ISP from my PC, and it's work fine. So I dont know where the problem is, is it on my game client or on my ISP? 

PS : I'm from South East Asia too. 

It was dated on Friday, Now it's Tuesday and they still haven't fixed this. 
I have nothing against DE, but how can this be out of their control when this only happened every time they release a new update. 
I know they are trying to fix this but they should keep the players up to date of what's happening.

On 2018-10-16 at 9:12 AM, lDlragon said:

It was dated on Friday, Now it's Tuesday and they still haven't fixed this. 
I have nothing against DE, but how can this be out of their control when this only happened every time they release a new update. 
I know they are trying to fix this but they should keep the players up to date of what's happening.

-

7 minutes ago, JimScotch said:

TRUE!! I just waste my plat by using Resource Booster and i still can't login to my account until now, it makes me sad and also frustrated.

Why is this problem always happening in SEA server? also on the weekend where we can play together with our friends.

Last weekend they have this problem, now they have this problem again on the weekend??

We have no information of what's going on. People can play and streams normally that's what makes us confuse of what's going on?

You are right, they should keep the players up to date of what's happening.

I was able to log in for 1 hr. But then after I restarted the game I had the Login Fail issue. I guess the only to log in for now is to reset your ip and try logging in everytime you get a new ip. 
I know that this is not a fix but a very inconvenient way to log in. Hope DE will fix this. 

Update :

Now my brother's PC which has different ISP from my PC unable to login too.  But i can login from my mobile internet connection. 

My location is : Indonesia, (SEA region) ISP on My PC : Telkom Indihome, ISP on My Brother's PC : Biznet (both of them are fiber optic connection).

Update: I managed to tix that annoying pop up everyone. The solution is to use VPN (I'm using Mudfish and it's Full VPN feature) to log in, then disconnect or exit said VPN. You'll see network not responding pop up in warframe, but just let it be for a few seconds. And you'll be able to do missions afterwards. Cheers everyone, now we can play. For those of you who might have difficulties finding which VPN to use, i've seen a poster in a different thread using Hotspot shield, or perhaps using your GSM carrier to log in might have worked as well.

---

Yeah, I'm playing from Indonesia. I was able to log in about three hours and a half ago when my home got a blackout for a few minutes. After it back up, i tried to login and it happens until this very moment. "Login failed. Check your info".

1 hour ago, Navalboi said:

Update: I managed to tix that annoying pop up everyone. The solution is to use VPN (I'm using Mudfish and it's Full VPN feature) to log in, then disconnect or exit said VPN. You'll see network not responding pop up in warframe, but just let it be for a few seconds. And you'll be able to do missions afterwards. Cheers everyone, now we can play. For those of you who might have difficulties finding which VPN to use, i've seen a poster in a different thread using Hotspot shield, or perhaps using your GSM carrier to log in might have worked as well.

---

Yeah, I'm playing from Indonesia. I was able to log in about three hours and a half ago when my home got a blackout for a few minutes. After it back up, i tried to login and it happens until this very moment. "Login failed. Check your info".

Aman gan pake vpn itu? Katanya kalo pake vpn bisa kena ban dsb.

Ane pake 3 sempat bisa tadi, terus gabisa lagi sampe sekarang.

Coba pake hotspot gan, kalo main di pc pake tether usb coba... setting apn pake username internet apn internet, gw pake tri bisa pake cara ini