Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed. Check your info.

lDlragon

Support just replied thru, It's been more than a week and we still can't get in.

I know DE is doing something with this issue, but why is the issue regarding region affected.

I'm hoping for a better update from the support team.

I'll try and put this in the ticket  to support team.

On 2018-10-16 at 10:49 PM, PERSONA-NON-GRAKATA said:

Aman gan pake vpn itu? Katanya kalo pake vpn bisa kena ban dsb.

Ane pake 3 sempat bisa tadi, terus gabisa lagi sampe sekarang.

Well, i've been using VPN from WoW to FFIX for the past years. So, I would be very surprised if DE banned the usage of VPN. Nevertheless, using VPN or GSM carrier provider such as 3, XL, or telkomsel seems to be the way to get through "Login failed. check your info" pop up.

It seems there's something to do with IP address, I can't log in from my home but I can get through logging in from my office. And both my home and office used the same ISP IndiHome. So yeah, it seems the only solution to get pass through that login failed pop up is to used VPN and then deactivate it after you got into the game to do missions.

Edited by Navalboi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Im a Filipino player, took a break for 2 weeks or less. I took a break because, login failed check your info. Now I decided to check if it's fixed. But it still says login failed check your info. I contacted support, but they can't help me, because its out of their reach, if that make sense. I hope DE fix this. Last year I have not encountered this problem, but after these recent updates, this problem started occurring.