What's new since PoE?

(PSN)B0XMAN517

I stopped playing right when plains of eidolon was released (never tried it) for console and haven't been back since. The reason I stopped playing was that things were so repetitive and by the numbers that I just got burnt out (I'm not ranting just explaining). I hate the raids, rifts are a chore, and Kuva grinding gets old fast. Sorties are a lot of fun and I wish there was a planet that was sortie level all the time (with different rewards obviously). Believe it or not, I love archwing interception. The problem with it is it's difficult to find a match. I'm done rambling, I just wanted to paint a picture so you know where I'm coming from.

What has changed since PoE. How is PoE? Is there new endgame? If I were to log in tonight, what should I dive into?

Thank you in advance.

4 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

I hate the raids

Well, let's start there!
THEY'RE DEAD.  As in, actually removed because they were about as prone to breaking as cheap wood.

After that, quite a lot, actually.  We got...

• New User Interface
  • The Sacrifice
  • The Apostasy Prologue
  • Recurring events, the Ghoul Purge and Plague Star, that occur every now and then
  • A new mode, Sanctuary Onslaught
  • Two new Warframes, Khora and Revenant
  • Zephyr, Limbo, Chroma Prime

And that's off the top of my head.  Give it another go, you might at least enjoy the story.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)B0XMAN517 said:

What has changed since PoE. How is PoE? Is there new endgame?

14 minutes ago, Sintag said:

After that, quite a lot, actually.  We got...

• New User Interface
  • The Sacrifice
  • The Apostasy Prologue
  • Recurring events, the Ghoul Purge and Plague Star, that occur every now and then
  • A new mode, Sanctuary Onslaught
  • Two new Warframes, Khora and Revenant
  • Zephyr, Limbo, Chroma Prime

Also we got another new mode: Elite Alerts which are kinda end-game ish (starting at lv 60 with open end)

With PoE came Focus 2.5 which changed the whole Operator thing. Lots of grinding.

There are 3 Eidolons roaming the plains at night which are also kinda engame and where you now get the Arcanes

Lots of new weapon, like Zaws (custom Melee weapons)

In the next 2 months we will get Fortuna, the next open world on Venus (with custom secondary weapons)

Edited by GnarlsDarkley

1 minute ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Also we got another new mode: Elite Alerts which are kinda end-game ish (starting at lv 60 with open end)

Pretty sure OP is asking what's new specifically on console which doesn't have elite alerts (or Chimera in general) yet.

Edited by xXRampantXx

As far as real content to keep you strapped in for a while, nothing. Sure there is a new quest that'll take you 30 minutes to finish but there really isn't anything else since the devs have been working on a new open area like PoE. I have a feeling it's going to be like this for the distant future. There is 0 endgame content and ever since PoE and how they tried to tie everything to PoE it looks like they're going to be focusing on an open area for every planet. Things aren't looking good for this game.