Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do you survive as a non-tank/heal frame in arbitrations

victorious23

Question

24 answers to this question

If it's a caster frame quick thinking + primed flow + the mod that lessens staggers wich I don't remember right now and hotkey energy pads. However never rely on that, abuse your crowd control abilities, use arcane guardian if you have it and the most important, always, always keep moving, if you're stationary at any moment you're dead. 

• Enemy Radar (to not get ambushed)
  • Magus Elevate
  • Transference
  • Arcane Guardian
  • Quick Thinking
  • New adaptation Mod
  • CC

Plus so much more! I actually use Ember's Immortal Flame build (Created by me)  which is my fav Warframe right now and i have no trouble surviving. Besides gear, it also comes down to skill. I got Rhinos dying before me in Arbitrations lol

Edited by ShinTechG

hace 8 minutos, Synpai dijo:

Quick thinking, Oberon, Trinity. Titania will give you problems, this mode is counter to exalted frames.

Oberon and Trinity are actually kind of tanky. Oberon's Phoenix renewal is literally a life saver in this mode and he boosts armor and has constant healing, while trinity has healing and 2 damage reduction abilities. They're both very survivable. 

Faction and Tenno specters work great as decoys, cannon fodder and armed to the teeth allies.

Corrupted Lancer Eximus Specter makes a good bullet sponge. Ancient Healer does the same thing to you, allies and other specters. Then you have Tenno specters that not only use the weapons you gave them, but also use their powers helping you out.

Vazarin also performs amazingly well. Then, of course, as the others already said, you have consumables, mods and all.

I spent a lot of one of my first runs as Limbo in the material plane, pseudo-sniping with a Tiberon Prime. Only noticed my QT was equipped like three times, and two of those were from unlucky slash procs I had to Elevate dance through.

Get vertical and snipe works quite well if the tiles allow it.

Smart play is really about 80% of the battle. I did 50 mins on the infested survival one last night, as Nekros with just a Vitality mod to my name. Mostly by abusing operator.

Edited by Eirshy

41 minutes ago, Amhiel said:

Oberon and Trinity are actually kind of tanky. Oberon's Phoenix renewal is literally a life saver in this mode and he boosts armor and has constant healing, while trinity has healing and 2 damage reduction abilities. They're both very survivable. 

I'm saying, if YOU are a squishy frame. Pairing with them will save your life regardless; 75% DR on top of a safety net, armor and regeneration. Edited for clarity sake.

Edited by Synpai

Parkour and using your CC skills go a long way. Also, build for a bit more survivability 🙂

For example, my Banshee can handle it with just redirection and QT to roll through one shots. 

Most frames tho are so tanky you shouldn't have any problems unless you stand braindead in front of a platoon of enemies.

Do mind rolling gives about 75% DR and prevents most forms of enemy CC. Even Oberon with his "measly" 10k odd eHP can survive being blasted in the gut by a corrupted crewman on lv 300 5x damage by just rolling. 

And the frames that haven't got the eHP generally either have indirect defences (like Frost and Volt) or incredible CC capabilities (like Nova and Banshee). 

hace 52 minutos, Synpai dijo:

I'm saying, if YOU are a squishy frame. Pairing with them will save your life regardless; 75% DR on top of a safety net, armor and regeneration. Edited for clarity sake.

Oh! I hadn't understand it, you're right of course! 

Hello @victorious23.

Well, if you have some arcanes to your disposition you can use come arcanes to protect yourself and give you some survivability. as like [Arcane Aegis], [Arcane Barrier], [Arcane Grace], [Arcane Guardian], [Arcane Pulse], [Arcane Victory], etc...

And after that you can also use [Healing Return] or [Life Strike] mods on your melee builds to get you some health.

You can use some Health and Shield pads aswell if you want to.

I hope you could find some answers.

Edited by ItsJangoPT

10 hours ago, victorious23 said:

Obvioualy the best frames to use in a one life game mode are tanks and healer/supports, but how do you survive as glass cannon type frames like Titania? Would like to see how other players manage to stay alive in these types of games.

I usually go as Semi-Tank Healer Oberon and Rubico Prime.

10 hours ago, ShinTechG said:
  • Enemy Radar (to not get ambushed)
  • Magus Elevate
  • Transference
  • Arcane Guardian
  • Quick Thinking
  • New adaptation Mod
  • CC

Plus so much more! I actually use Ember's Immortal Flame build (Created by me)  which is my fav Warframe right now and i have no trouble surviving. Besides gear, it also comes down to skill. I got Rhinos dying before me in Arbitrations lol

I'm interested to see this build if you don't mind? I'm a big fan of Ember.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Amhiel:

+ the mod that lessens staggers 

Those don't essencially matter if you're using them on frames that got a fast paced Cc... the important part is that you're able to interrupt further damage and a little extra range is preferable there over nieche mods like stagger.

vor 27 Minuten schrieb Zilchy:

I'm interested to see this build if you don't mind? I'm a big fan of Ember.

I'd assume it's somewhere along the lines of

(Umbral) Vitality, (Umbral) Intensify, (Primed) Flow, QT, Steamline/Transient Fortitude, Primed Continiuty, Rage/Hunter, Stretch (gonna replace that one with the arb mod)

That's at least the one i'm running and i've tackled levels higher then that allready. You won't have issues so long you have some kinda source of healing at hand until you hit a level range past 120-150 depending on whether you have arcanes or not.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

13 minutes ago, (PS4)CoolD2108 said:

I'd assume it's somewhere along the lines of

(Umbral) Vitality, (Umbral) Intensify, (Primed) Flow, QT, Steamline/Transient Fortitude, Primed Continiuty, Rage/Hunter, Stretch (gonna replace that one with the arb mod)

That's at least the one i'm running and i've tackled levels higher then that allready. You won't have issues so long you have some kinda source of healing at hand until you hit a level range past 120-150 depending on whether you have arcanes or not.

What are you using for damage? Just weapons or 4th ability?

i've used octavia in all my arbitrations and had no issue staying alive o. o i have made use of the increase in loadout capacity. i use the spectre to have a second octavia i run the healer and moa and corrupted spectre and clem all at the same time  plus i use the conductor mod and partitioned mallet so needless to say the aggro is hardly a problem 

EDIT: I don't use ANY suvivablity mods btw. tho i may switch to unairu since it gives some armor 

Edit 2: and no i'm not always invisible 😛

Edited by Makunogo

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Zilchy:

What are you using for damage? Just weapons or 4th ability?

Both, though overheated WoF is pretty relyable for damage untill you hit level 60-80... past that i use a crit/status hybrid plague keevar with heat.... CO boosting fire damage is just stupid strong on her.

18 hours ago, HEA-Devazone said:

Ancient Healer, Specters, and 
Max Range Octavia Mallet as it aggro enemies fire.
Preventing the enemies from attacking the operative.

I tried using ancient healers a few times and it's always the same thing, have to heal them with my Vazarin dash every minute. They will just die early if you can't heal them.

I also tried to replace Trinity with ancient healer on tridolon, didn't work well at all. Lost maybe 8 lures but somehow we capped them all.

Edited by BoarWarrior
Vazarin dash