Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

End of mission black screen.

WarframeIsland

So this has happened a few times and I think I figured out the source.

When I get to extraction in missions and open up tab menu at the same time as the progress and rewards screen comes up the game bugs out.

The screen turns completely black, I can still hear noises from the gameplay. I can also move around and even kill enemies. I know this because when I press M the map opens up and I can see what's happening.

The extraction Icon doesn't disappear and when I run away from extraction and back on to it nothing happens.

This can get really annoying as it is usually at the end of syndicate missions and I have run around the whole map collecting medallions.

I can no longer collect my rewards from the mission and have to abort.

Pls fix and I hope this helps make a great game better.

Edited by WarframeIsland

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just to say that this has happened to me in both normal missions and syndicate missions and PoE... even though this happens there should be a way to retain rewards... because otherwise it stops us from playing endless missions and once we reach the cut-off point it's best for us to leave a mission to 'get' the rewards.

Even in Fortuna getting new quests from the questing area is irrelevant, as if there's a crash i may lose it all including my previous quest rewards.

• 4 weeks later...

Had this happen to me just now on Marduk (Void). I pressed tab right as the extraction animation happened, but I didn't see the void relic (was doing this during the Nova/Mag Prime unvault) that I should have gotten from completing the mission. After the extraction animation my screen stayed black and I could hear/shoot enemies. I could open my escape menu, didn't try the map.