Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Guardian & Tempo from Ghoul Incursion?

Reconsile

I did a ghoul incursion, and apparently got arcane guardian and tempo. Now, to be fair, I had also just finished a gauntalyst, however, in my inventory it shows the two arcanes AND 2 unidentified items. Is it possible that this is a visual glitch from the incursion rewards? I mean, clearly it is using a mod base and not an arcane. I did not check after the rewards AFTER (in my hubris) if I got 2 more arcanes, however I only have on record 14 eidolon hunts, and 16 arcanes. Believe me or not, I have not bought any arcanes that I can remember of.

Took a screenshot after I killed Gauntalyst to show time to clan:
unknown.png

After incursions:

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

Spoiler

unknown.png

Edited by Reconsile
missed a screenshot

Just now, --Q--Animan8000 said:

Did you check if you have the arcane/arcanes as a mod in your inventory maybe?

I did, nothing showed up. It is possible I could have traded arcanes over a year ago and just don't remember it. Though the arcane bugging on mods is weird honestly.

Just now, GnarlsDarkley said:

Don't want to call you a liar, but the first image seems to be photoshopped. Glitched background and different Font

It is understandable to think that, given it does look suspicious. It is part of the reason why I am questioning it. Could it possibly have glitched because I did an incursion AFTER eidolons, instead of heading back to the gate? So my unidentified rewards revealed on incursion rewards?

Only proof i have that it isn't photoshopped is timestamps in my discord, where I said I was going to first time gauntalyst, then my timestamp of the screenshot when I killed it 🤷‍♂️ As well as, I would like to think that others would not think I am such an idiot that I would be this sloppy if I was lying, and actually did photoshop it.

Edited by Reconsile