Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chimera on Consoles

(XBOX)kidvette2004

I know it just came out on PC, but when can we expect at least, like a ballpark estimate as to when the Chimera update will come to Xbox One and PS4. Also, will the Switch version of Warframe drop with Chimera as the base version? I understand Cert is a hurdle for the console updates, but I'm just wondering when we might see the new quest and updates on consoles, so we all can enjoy the new update?

According to the Xbox One @ 1 stream yesterday they're planning on rolling up the PC build as it stands on Wednesday (17th) and using that for the next console build which they hope to have in cert this week.

If we're lucky we may get it as early as next week but if it takes a bit longer to tidy up then it takes a bit longer.

Don't forget to say a big thanks to all the PC players who test all of these features and iron out the early bugs for us.

P.S. I wonder if this version will include mouse+keyboard support for Xbox?

49 minutes ago, (XB1)Xebu said:

According to the Xbox One @ 1 stream yesterday they're planning on rolling up the PC build as it stands on Wednesday (17th) and using that for the next console build which they hope to have in cert this week.

If we're lucky we may get it as early as next week but if it takes a bit longer to tidy up then it takes a bit longer.

Don't forget to say a big thanks to all the PC players who test all of these features and iron out the early bugs for us.

P.S. I wonder if this version will include mouse+keyboard support for Xbox?

holy crap! And yeah, hopefully.